Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » People of the internet! Could I have your attention please? Do you know who Finn Wolfhard is? You should. He is soooo F'n cool!

People of the internet! Could I have your attention please? Do you know who Finn Wolfhard is? You should. He is soooo F'n cool!

He stars in the hit Netflix show "Stranger Things"
and is lead singer for the band "Calpurnia."
Now you know!

Posted - March 24, 2019

Responses

I'm not familiar with him, with his works, with his fame, nor do I think I will be in the future.
    ~
      March 24, 2019 5:32 PM MDT

I know Randy.  We are so not cool!  He could be the greatest singer and actor ever but its like why do we want to watch/listen to him when we have hundreds of other people we know we like already?
      March 28, 2019 8:23 AM MDT

• I liked him in first season of Stranger Things. Second season sucked IMO. Had no idea he is in a band, I’ll have to search that up :)
      March 24, 2019 5:35 PM MDT

• I like him. He is really good in Stranger things. It's cute watching people grow-up before your eyes
      March 24, 2019 5:37 PM MDT

The video says this is Weezer, not Calpurnia?
      March 24, 2019 5:41 PM MDT

• Nope...It is weezer. THey are lip syncing. 
      March 24, 2019 5:46 PM MDT

So, Calpurnia is lipsyncing to Weezer's cover of a-ha? Sorry for being dense -- long day on my end here.

I'm in a pissy mood, sorry.

Boy, all I can think of -- Weezer is such a good band - - why all the weak-ass (to me) covers? Toto's Africa? And now a-ha's "Take on Me."
    And I apologize - - I admit I let their Africa irritate me. It sounds SO much like Toto's original that I wonder why they even bothered making it. And then it was a huge hit. Oh, well.

But I love that one Weezer song -- something about "Beverly Hills." LOVE that song!
    :)

Sorry
      March 24, 2019 5:53 PM MDT

• Yeah they are featured in the Weezer video. 
    You have to search for Calpurnia to find their own stuff.
      March 24, 2019 5:52 PM MDT

Thanks, Twinkle Dink.

Boy, I think my day was rougher than I was aware. Rather pissy posts I've posted here. Sorry.
    :(
      March 24, 2019 5:54 PM MDT

• Your post and your replies are always awesome. 
    Even when your a moody C \ / NT.  LOL! 
    We love you, Welby.
      March 24, 2019 5:59 PM MDT

Thanks, bud. I appreciate it.
      March 24, 2019 6:03 PM MDT

I think I was wrong on that Weezer song I mentioned that I like. Totally wrong- - wrong band and wrong lyrics --

the lyrics I like  : I thought it was about Beverly Hills but here are the words, "The Hollywood Squares are living in Disneyland"   EDIT: WAIT -- the Beverly hills song is now coming to me -- I'll post it if I remember the band, it may be Weezer -- anyway, I like this Sly Fox song, too

the song is here -  Sly Fox --  "Let's Go All the Way" - -I don't remember this sort of strange beginning to the song but this is the one I was thinking of

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at March 28, 2019 7:22 AM MDT
      March 28, 2019 7:18 AM MDT

• I was gonna listen to the video but You Tube is being a beotch this morning and saying error occured.  Grrr!  I'll look it up on my own and report back to you, Welby.  Good Morning to you.
    Oh and in case I forgot to mention it...
    Finn Wolfhard.  Just because.  LOL!
      March 28, 2019 7:22 AM MDT

• OK.  Now I see it.  (R U fvkin with me, Welby?  lol)
      March 28, 2019 7:24 AM MDT

That might be fun, ha!
      March 28, 2019 10:08 AM MDT

thanks- - yeah, it didn't post for me for me, so I posted another -- it's up there- - found the Weezer song I love- - "Beverly hillss- - forgot how hot the lead singer is for that group, ha -- off to work, late- - see ya -- gotta fun - -I remember Finn  :)

have an "Axcallant" day!
    ;)
    ;)

March 28, 2019 7:25 AM MDT

• Yeah, I see what's up now.  I don't think I've had enough to drink yet this morning.  These glitches are making my brain itch.  I'll come back after I have a Couple of wine coolers.
      March 28, 2019 7:27 AM MDT