Active Now

Randy D
Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In the olden days you entered THE TWILIGHT ZONE at your own peril always knowing you could come back to your reality at any time. TODAY?

In the olden days you entered THE TWILIGHT ZONE at your own peril always knowing you could come back to your reality at any time. TODAY?

The Twilight Zone is our reality. Our only reality. Where do you escape to when you're already there?

Posted - March 26, 2019

Responses

It is like that movie The Devil's Advocate.

People whom you trusted to be HUMAN are not.

They are demons.  They work for SATAN. They have taken out the heart and use the intellect to step on the necks of the weak and downtrodden.

They are EGO.  That is all they are.  EGO.

Rosie, you would love this movie.  If you have not seen it, please watch it when you ever get a chance.  I know you would like it.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 27, 2019 2:11 AM MDT
      March 26, 2019 10:38 AM MDT

Thank you for your rely Sharon and the video! I vaguely remember seeing it advertised long ago. Anything with Al Pacino is worth seeing. :)
      March 27, 2019 2:12 AM MDT

Hello Rosie
    Yep, that's pretty good. My life is a twilight zone, not in a supernatural way, I've yet to meet a 3 eyed man or a giant boy playing with my house. Everyday new day is a mystery and I never know what it will bring, and there always seems to be a lesson to be learned,, especially when strangeness is near.
    Life is a fantasy. Working on my ground, down in the dirt is where I find my "ground", it can be magical..
      March 26, 2019 11:22 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply. Our lives are what we make them to a great extent. How we react to things we cannot control shows our true colors. The unexpected is where we learn about ourselves. There is magic everywhere but sadly some are not equipped to deal with it so they marginalize it or ridicule it and attack it. I'm glad you don't. I find magic in the most ordinary things. Sometimes the extraordinary is scary and I admit I will avoid it. I am braver as I get older. I figure what do I have to lose? Happy Wednesday des. I wonder if we will ever get back to being the folks we used to be when we were good pals and not ardent abusive insulting enemies all because of a man? SIGH. This post was edited by RosieG at March 27, 2019 2:18 AM MDT
      March 27, 2019 2:17 AM MDT