Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » What was the first somewhat sexual scene you remember seeing in a movie that you had no idea what was going on?

What was the first somewhat sexual scene you remember seeing in a movie that you had no idea what was going on?

This is mine... not a wonder I’m in therapy. 

Posted - March 30, 2019

Responses

?   I don't think I was ever THAT naïve!
      March 30, 2019 6:52 PM MDT

• Haha:) I don’t think I was either. I posted wrong video originally but I love the original video too ;)
      March 30, 2019 6:58 PM MDT

Well never saw that. But by the 1970s most films has sex scenes and I guess I never had any trouble sorting them out.  Except I thought it was so weird they all wore their underwear to bed.  Which I never did.  So I thought must have been to preserve their modesty or whatever.  And a few years ago I asked about just this on either this or another site and people were all answering well of course we wear our underwear to bed - what is the matter with you?  Which I just never thought people did because no one I was ever with did!  Sometimes we think we must be typical then we find out we are not at all. 
      March 30, 2019 7:14 PM MDT

• My mom never talked to me about sex,she never talked to me about anything really.  I never had any kind of sex Ed in schoo either . I guess I learned about sex at a young age from movies. Faaaking musicals though ... lol. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 30, 2019 7:21 PM MDT
      March 30, 2019 7:19 PM MDT

That was way before sex ed.   I learned the old-fashioned way - talking about it with my friends. Who did not know much more about it at first than I did.  But at least they had dated.  And I was never really asked our until after I became sexually active. 
      March 30, 2019 7:23 PM MDT

• I posted the wrong video cos was watching a bunch from same movie lol. Same movie, diff video... this one.

March 30, 2019 6:55 PM MDT

• It all just kind if blends together.  I really can't answer that now.
      March 30, 2019 6:56 PM MDT

• Did you watch purple rain? thats one my first I remember confused me as well as grease 2 An do porkies. Omfg! I think I told you about our border lived with us and the weird comics i found in his room??
      March 30, 2019 7:01 PM MDT

• Yeah I saw that too.  Not sure if I remember 

March 30, 2019 7:03 PM MDT

Ooooooooooooooh. I haven't heard that one. Like Robert Crumb stuff, or even weirder. Like the one with stripper cats? OR WEIRDER? LIKE REALLY REALLY WEIRD. It wasn't Anime stuff was it? That doesn't count.

Hey, why were you in his room? That is an invasion of privacy and the contract he signed. You were in clear violation of the law. Do you even know what a contract is?
      March 30, 2019 7:03 PM MDT

• You’re confusing me with your old man rambles... cats ??2what???
    Just pretend it’s the eighties when you were safe...
      March 30, 2019 7:11 PM MDT

Now that's a nice question Jaimie... 

I remember it well ... Did you ever watched the older James Bond with Pierce Brosnan ? 

i remember i was around 5 year old , and a sensual scene with pierce and an actress in the movie; i didnt knew why my penis started to get hard ( i just didnt knew what it was ).
      March 30, 2019 7:09 PM MDT

• I’ve never been a fan of the Bond movies. I know I’m in the outs on that :) guess you like them. Lol. 
      March 30, 2019 7:16 PM MDT

Pierce Brosnan - absolutely gorgeous!  Never saw him in a Bond movie though.  Never saw a Bond movie except Goldfinger on TV a long time ago.   
      March 30, 2019 7:31 PM MDT

Titanic
      March 30, 2019 7:22 PM MDT

• I fell asleep for that movie... there’s a sex scene? Is it on ice?
      March 31, 2019 8:26 AM MDT

I knew about sex from a very young age because I am a very avid reader.  I found sex books and read every page so there is no movie that would make me confused.  I got it.  
      March 30, 2019 11:33 PM MDT

• I read a lot of V.C. Andrews books when I was a kid. Those were confusing as’
      March 31, 2019 8:27 AM MDT

dont watch rnovies like that
      March 31, 2019 4:27 PM MDT

• Did you watch grease 2?
      March 31, 2019 5:12 PM MDT