Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Recreation » What’s the last thing/ event you bought a ticket for?

What’s the last thing/ event you bought a ticket for?

TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICK-ETTE TICK-ET TICK-IT TIC-IT TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET
TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICK-ETTE TICK-ET TICK-IT TIC-IT TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET TICKET

Posted - April 2, 2019

Responses

Yes, pretty good.  The idea was that Dick Cheney used the Iraq war as a diversion, allowing him to give No Bid contracts to Halliburton which contributed to their stock value increasing many times over the course of the war making Cheney a very, very rich man.  The problem was in the movie too, the war upstaged that, the main theme, so much that I almost forgot it was about vice in the Vice Presidency.
      April 3, 2019 6:49 PM MDT

• Oh, I heard about that movie, I want to watch it but I think I’ll wait to stream. 
      April 3, 2019 6:51 PM MDT

I work at the movie theater.
    and I got a free ticket to watch US in IMAX.

April 3, 2019 1:58 PM MDT

• Nice, I want to see that one. I liked get out. 
      April 3, 2019 6:28 PM MDT