Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Where is the weirdest place you know that has a fully functional apartment in a land mark structure that no one knows about..?!

Where is the weirdest place you know that has a fully functional apartment in a land mark structure that no one knows about..?!

Posted - April 4, 2019

Responses

Trick question. If I knew where it was, somebody would know about it. Can't get one past me Blondie.
      April 4, 2019 10:27 AM MDT

If I knew that, I would BE THERE.
      April 4, 2019 10:27 AM MDT

You can go there ...it's only roughly 285.9 miles from where I live....:) 
      April 4, 2019 10:36 AM MDT

Where do they put the prisoners?   That is torture if they have to squeeze everybody in there.  Maybe the rumor that you guys have little crime is actually true then.
      April 4, 2019 10:39 AM MDT

Where have I seen this answer before....  It's not true....one answer does cannot be used on all my questions....
    Youre not Blonde to by any chance are you ?      Lol
      April 4, 2019 10:52 AM MDT

Well YOU know about it then.  So, that is not gonna work.  
      April 4, 2019 10:40 AM MDT

I'll tell you if your nice to me.....Hehe. 
      April 4, 2019 10:53 AM MDT

Back home there was an apartment above an art gallery that I knew about because the grandmother of  my friend lived there.  The grandmother previously owned the gallery and retained the right to possess the apartment for life when she sold it.  She has a beautiful garden on the roof (which is like her yard).  When I lived in Washington there was an apartment above the building where my mechanics were.  Their mother lived up there.    My best friend owns a restaurant which has an apartment above it.  I've always thought garage apartments were very cool.  I tried to find one when I first moved down here but to this day have never seen or heard of one.  I think they may be prohibited by law.  Never checked.  The large corporation for which I worked and retired had apartments in the executive suite of our headquarters building.  It was a utility so catastrophes and inclement weather did not shut us down.  This is not unusual but most people probably don't know it.  This post was edited by Thriftymaid at April 4, 2019 3:17 PM MDT
      April 4, 2019 3:12 PM MDT