Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Travel » I was thinking of going to russia for a trip, but I fear to lose myself lol

I was thinking of going to russia for a trip, but I fear to lose myself lol

I dont talk russian at all, and i bet there everything is written in russian; even the streets names. I was thinking of renting an appartment for one month , but i would need some help to not lose myself in the city and be able to come back to the apartment after the day.

Posted - April 4, 2019

Responses

Are you going by yourself???

NO.  Do not.

Study everything you can about where you want to go.  Go to the library or watch videos.  Don't just go off and hope for the best.  That is crazy.  

And Russia is not a luxurious place to visit.  Try someplace fun.  Try Ireland or someplace that is friendly at least.  You know?  Where they speak the same language pretty much. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 5, 2019 10:58 AM MDT
      April 4, 2019 2:16 PM MDT

I agree with the "Big liar Small Weenit"  don't go.  Check with the travel advisories online.  They will give you a list of countries that are not safe and the reason why. 
      April 4, 2019 3:18 PM MDT

Russia is a nice/interesting place to visit. There are a few people that speak English there but it would be good to learn a bit of their language (they appreciate it when visitors make a effort to learn a bit of their language). It's always  best to travel with a trusted friend or group.  I suggest if you do go plan on going during the time that the Russian wild strawberries are ripe Russian wild strawberries are the juiciest and tastiest strawberry in the World so getting to eat a few of them would make the trip worthwhile. Cheers!
      April 4, 2019 5:17 PM MDT

You will be arrested and we will never hear from you again. Go to Venezuela instead.
      April 4, 2019 7:05 PM MDT