Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » Do you think you know what awful smells like?

Do you think you know what awful smells like?

You don't if you never smelled Fabulos.   It is the most nauseating Hospital smell ever . IT also seems to premenantly infect anything it get a near for life.

If anyone has any suggestions to remove this evil sleep from an object please let me know because I think I am going to have to throw the stuff away.  Even the metal.chair I used some.diluted fabulous holds the sent after repeated re washing and airing out in the sun for a week

How can any one stand this over powering hospital smell?  The crap doesn't even work any better than.other similar priced products.

Posted - April 11, 2019

Responses

• Let me guess what smells awful? 

FABULOSO??
      April 11, 2019 8:09 AM MDT

• I can't get the stench out.
      April 11, 2019 8:44 AM MDT

• Spray nine...it kills the Aids, so can kill that. 
      April 11, 2019 9:40 AM MDT

• I just ran pure bleach through an expensive azz coffee machine because when I tried using this morning the coffee smelled and tasted like it.  This after several vinegar and water rinses to get out.  After bleach the clean water still has the smell.  I would have thrown it away but the thing is $150 coffee machine and only used for a couple of months.  I have several things to donate or sell but I think I have to trash all of it because this stink is unbeatable.  O am not joking when I say I am honestly embarrassed to hand anything that smells like this to another person.
      April 11, 2019 9:51 AM MDT