Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The brilliant Dondonjohn or liddle stevie miller toyed with this idea to punish Dems. It was decided not to do. Why not do?

The brilliant Dondonjohn or liddle stevie miller toyed with this idea to punish Dems. It was decided not to do. Why not do?

The brilliant idea is this. To dump ALL immigrants into sanctuary cities. Sanctuary cities only exist where Democrats rule since trumpicans would rather die that lift a finger to help any immigrant or asylum seekers.

Isn't that a swell-as-he** punishment? I think they should do it. I don't know which jacka** did thumbs down on it. It's a dam* good idea. Flood sanctuary cities with hundreds of thousands or millions of asylum seekers. That should show us right? That should shut us up right? So what's stopping Dondonjohn and liddle stevie  miller fom doing it? Screw whoever stopped them. Full speed ahead! Calfornia here they come! :)

Posted - April 12, 2019

Responses

Fine.  Done.  

Those people will become citizens eventually and do you think they are brain dead enough to vote Republican ever again? 
      April 12, 2019 7:56 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      April 14, 2019 7:31 AM MDT

He's a spiteful sad sack - he is supposed to be working for the people in every US city but yet he will do or think about doing things to hurt the people that don't worship him. Cheers and happy weekend! 

April 12, 2019 8:59 AM MDT

So the sanctuary cities do not want the illegals? What do they think their laws do?...they are magnet for illegals. 

We should not be releasing anyone into the country. NO ONE. They should be held until their court-date.  

Releasing them into the country is evil.  What are they supposed to do? They cannot legally work.  So whatever they do will be a crime. They are released to be abused by gangs and unscrupulous employers. 
      April 12, 2019 10:07 AM MDT

Isn't there a happy medium?  Can we detain them someplace that is not hell on earth?  Can we speed up the court processes at ALL?

Can we IGNORE TRUMP and not get rid of the judges?  

WHAT A MORON.  
      April 12, 2019 10:14 AM MDT

Yes, that would be wonderful. 

Tell your Dems in Congress to fund the Border Patrol. Fund more judges, fund more manpower, fund more tech, fund more space for the detainees (Nancy just cut funding for the beds in the last spending bill).  Of course I say fund the wall as well. But at bare miniumum we should fund the first part of the list. 
      April 12, 2019 10:20 AM MDT

Tell Trump to get out of Dodge and SEE what happens.  Progress is being stilted.  Progress is dead.  

We have to use that money to pretend to put up useless iron slats to keep America like it's old dead brother East Berlin.

Oh did you KNOW?  Didn't you know?  Trump's dad's birth certificate is not real.  He was really born in Germany now.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 12, 2019 10:27 AM MDT
      April 12, 2019 10:26 AM MDT

They purposely funded less bed than before.  That is on them. And it is a shame. 

Money being spent on the wall was not money for the beds for detainees. Try again. 
      April 12, 2019 10:36 AM MDT

Read the question again m2c. I WANT THEM HERE IN CALIFORNIA. Why do you reply to a question I did not ask? Sheesh.
      April 14, 2019 7:32 AM MDT

Well, good for you, seriously you are being consistent. (But I did take the word "punishment" from your question to mean you were against the idea)

But your politicians do not want them, they had a fit at the mention of the thought. 

As I said, there should be no catch and release. None. 
      April 14, 2019 7:55 AM MDT

No fit.  No one is fitting.  What we are fitting at is the illegality of the pathway TRUMP aka Hitler is taking.  Once again.  Illegal pathway to get what he wants.  THAT IS THE FIT.  
      April 14, 2019 11:08 AM MDT

Then why is Pelosi etc not willing to accept the illegals that the law does not allow us to keep in custody because of lack of space?

You can compare Trump to Hilter when he attempts to kill an entire race of humans until then it is a form of Holocaust-denying to make such a comparison. This post was edited by my2cents at April 14, 2019 11:26 AM MDT
      April 14, 2019 11:26 AM MDT