Active Now

my2cents
Randy D
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do haters have a list of priorities listing whom they hate most to least? We know a few of their favorites. Not the priority. Do you?

Do haters have a list of priorities listing whom they hate most to least? We know a few of their favorites. Not the priority. Do you?

We know they hate people of color, immigrants, Muslims, women, African Americans, Democrats. Of course there are others I'm sure but sticking with these who is most at risk from the a haters and dialing down who is at the least risk?

It would be helpful of all you haters out there( or those aren't haters themselves but know some) will just kindly give us a list. I don't know if that list changes so often you can't do it.  I do know that being helpful to those you hate is not on your "things to do" list. What could it hurt to ask?

Posted - April 13, 2019

Responses

I hate abusers particularly child abusers. 
      April 13, 2019 8:24 AM MDT

Do you hate Democrats who are pedophiles more than you hate trumpicans who are pedophiles? You defend everything Dondonjohn says or does so far. No exception. What would cause you to change your MO regarding him for any reason including sexually abusing children m2c? If Dondonjohn were found to have sexually abused a child would you still adore him support him defend him and attack those like me who would like to see him in jail? How far does your hate go? Up to but not including anything the Dondonjohn says or does? Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at April 14, 2019 5:36 AM MDT
      April 14, 2019 5:35 AM MDT

Politics has nothing to do with it. 

And you are wrong. I do not and have not defended all of his actions. You have not seen me defend his affairs etc. 

I agree with him on policy. His personal issues do not affect my support of the policy.  There are things he has done policywise that I have not been happy about. Budget issues. But can see he is trying and know he trusted Rep who lied to him. Convincing him that it was ok to wait to force funding on the wall until after the midterms. That was a stupid policy. That RINOs in Congress convinced him was better. Planned Parenthood is still funded I am not happy about that. (But I know he has tried and judges have overruled) I do not like the family separation at the border but I also know that we have laws that must be changed and Congress must do that.
    I know a company claims the can build the wall for a significant amount less than is estimated. But they have not had their bid looked at (as far as we know...maybe they have and it was not all it sounded like) 
    It sounds like the payroll tax rates were not in the brackets they should have been. That would not be Trump's fault that would be the IRS people's, who adjust those every year, fault. But it still looks like a stupid mistake on Trump's part. 

I have complaints but I am very happy overall and can see attempted progress. 
    I do not worry about personal crap....it was known before he ran that he was a billionaire playboy so why is any of it a shock. 
      April 14, 2019 7:49 AM MDT

Just cut to the chase and join the Westboro Baptist Church.  I hear they have disbanded, but there are spin-offs EVERYWHERE.  Coming soon to a City near YOU.

https://blogs.godhatesfags.com/ This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 14, 2019 5:37 AM MDT
      April 13, 2019 8:33 AM MDT

Aren't those the Satan loving Devil worshippers who call themselves Christians? I think I'll pass. Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      April 14, 2019 5:37 AM MDT

I hear they aren't really fond of women either.. I say this because an incredibly high proportion of the haters you have in mind tend also to be quite misogynistic. 
      April 13, 2019 9:37 AM MDT

I included women sweetie. The Dondonjohn is a superb misogynist! Especially of powerful women of color. He is very whinya** about it. Pathetic little man who tries hard to be as big as he can but can't quite cut it. So he tries to take others down to his size. SIGH.  Thank you for your reply Addb! :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 13, 2019 10:55 AM MDT
      April 13, 2019 10:54 AM MDT