Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » When does Game of Thrones start its last season?

When does Game of Thrones start its last season?

Game of Thrones Will Return in April

The epic fantasy series Game of Thrones will return for its six-episode, eighth and final season April 14, 2019.

David Benioff & D.B. Weiss, David Nutter and Miguel Sapochnik will be the directors for the new season. Writers for the new season are David Benioff & D.B. Weiss, Bryan Cogman and Dave Hill.

The executive producers of the series are David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, Carolyn Strauss, Frank Doelger and Bernadette Caulfield. Co-executive producers are Bryan Cogman, Guymon Casady, Vince Gerardis and George R.R. Martin.

Posted - April 15, 2019

Responses

Great series This post was edited by Don Barzini at April 15, 2019 5:45 PM MDT
      April 15, 2019 10:26 AM MDT

i AM torn.  If I do not watch it ON TIME, meaning as it unfolds, I am going to get stuck hearing the ending.  SO... I have to watch it painfully in real time.

UGH.  I hate that. I hate serials.  I want to see it all and all at once.  I have bought all the other seasons and just watched them all at once.  So, I don't have to agonize.  Now?  This is going to be hard for me.  

I love that series.  But I have to be in the mood.  Not watch it after days of massage and waiting to pass out.  LOL 
      April 15, 2019 10:40 AM MDT

• Hopefully soon so people stop blabbering about it.
      April 15, 2019 12:29 PM MDT

• There’s about 50 new memes about the show today, so I’m assuming it started back up last night. I’ve never watched it though. 
      April 15, 2019 8:05 PM MDT

I watched 2 eps (to give it a fair appraisal). Both lame af. It's just LOTR with boobs.
      April 15, 2019 8:41 PM MDT