Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What millennial stereotypes do you think are actually true?

What millennial stereotypes do you think are actually true?

Let's find out if I'm a cliche

Posted - April 18, 2019

Responses

• one time i got my dick stuck in an avocado toast
      April 18, 2019 2:54 PM MDT

Oh now that's a big mood
      April 18, 2019 2:55 PM MDT

• as a millennial i don't have time for relationships so i have intimacy with my breakfast 

and dont  question my having a dick as a female because gender is social construct This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 18, 2019 5:43 PM MDT
      April 18, 2019 3:12 PM MDT

Just go to any modern city center between 7-10 pm. The high-end bars and restaurants. You'll see a whole bunch of them. 

April 18, 2019 3:34 PM MDT

• You all have a box of participation trophy’s and your second home is Starbucks. 
      April 18, 2019 3:54 PM MDT

None.

For thousands of years the older generation has bemoaned the flaws of the younger (and vice versa.)
    The older tends to forget that they behaved in exactly the same ways when they were young.
    It's about maturity. There are natural changes in values and behaviour that occur du to age, energy and experience.

But also, conditions have changed so much in the last 40 years that many comparisons are neither fair nor valid.
    The older generation did not have mobile phones or computers when they were growing up; they communicated by slow mail, phone, or face to face.
    Also wages and work conditions were very different. Wages were far better relative to cost of living. A full time worker on an average house could afford to save a deposit, get a mortgage and eventually own their own home. Now that's an impossible dream except for upper echelon professionals, and the majority face a life of insecure tenure and struggling to pay rent.

It is certainly not true that millennials are apathetic. Some may switch off from politics due to cynicism but it doesn't mean they don't care a great deal about the corruption in public life.
      April 18, 2019 6:07 PM MDT

You list the stereotypes and I'll T or F them.
      April 18, 2019 7:17 PM MDT