Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Environment » Are there any countries in the world where it is ever really hot or reall cold and where the ambient temperature stays roughly the same ?

Are there any countries in the world where it is ever really hot or reall cold and where the ambient temperature stays roughly the same ?

Posted - April 18, 2019

Responses

The tropics and the poles I would imagine.
      April 18, 2019 8:41 PM MDT

They would be roasting hot or Frezzing cold though....
    is there anywhere in the world where the temperature stays at around 70 degrees fahrenheit ?      
      April 18, 2019 8:57 PM MDT

Did you intend to say "never" in your question instead of "ever?"
      April 19, 2019 8:19 AM MDT

Yes....my eye pad does terrible spelling mistakes to make me look stewpid ....it's me own fort four not s asking it two bits when I first got it...:(
      April 19, 2019 2:36 PM MDT

I was up early one morning about 20 years ago and for some incomprehensible (in retrospect) reason I relied on the spell check function in Microsoft Word and then didn't proofread what I had written before I printed it.

.....NEVER again.
      April 19, 2019 5:35 PM MDT

I'm sure most of mine are ok until the second i push send.....looking at my first reply to you its changes "smashing" to "s asking" ....I think my Ipad hates me....
     Yes I do proof read things and yet it still manages to happen.....often as I type some ,letters take a second or two to appear ...  then it goes crazy and prints a hole line.......

i think ink its trying to teach itself to speak blonde..... :( 

An impossible task if you've not been born one...:) 
      April 20, 2019 1:28 AM MDT

• I've heard that the temperature is pretty temperate in San Diego, CA.  It's a beautiful place.
      April 19, 2019 3:25 AM MDT

A country?
    No.  Most countries are too large for a weather pattern to apply to the entire nation.

However, here is a list of countries with "the best" weather:
    https://www.ranker.com/list/countries-with-the-best-weather/ranker-travel

April 19, 2019 9:45 AM MDT

Crescent City, CA and that coastal area at the California/Oregon border stay very nice all year.  Fifties and sixties all year.  I would consider living there but refuse to live in either of those states.
      April 19, 2019 11:42 AM MDT