Active Now

Element 99
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dondonjohn may simply suffer from APHASIA. He thinks he is making perfect sense but all we hear is gibberish. As for his supporters?

Dondonjohn may simply suffer from APHASIA. He thinks he is making perfect sense but all we hear is gibberish. As for his supporters?

They are the ones who see their emperor fully clothed when in fact he is naked. Is it a spell or something else that causes them to see what isn't there at all and never see what is?

Posted - April 19, 2019

Responses

Can't be.  His doctors keep saying he's in "perfect hearth".  More likely all the grease in the junk food he's eaten over the years has literally gone to his head.  Now he's a fathead.  His followers all wear rose-colored glasses and blinders.  This prevents them from seeing who and what this person really is - a charlatan.  In the limited field of vision this man can do no wrong.  If, by some demonic intervention, he does do something "amiss", his followers not only refuse to believe it, but, like him, they attribute it to someone else (democrats, Muller, sunspots, colliding leptons in another galaxy, etc.).
      April 19, 2019 9:17 AM MDT

You know what got my attention first Walt" "..colliding leptons in another galaxy, etc...". I thought you made up "leptons" so I checked my dictionary and lo and behold lepton appears there!..twice! Lepton is an aluminum coin of modern Greece which I'm pretty sure is not the lepton to which you refer. The other lepton covers  those known to exist that are called electron and electron-neutrino and muon and mu-neutrino and the tau lepton and tau neutrino.  There's more stuff in the description but any way that's them. Think anyone but thee (and now me thanks to thee) would bother to look it up as I did or already know it as you did? Sounds very exotic I must say. It says they are not quarks or other subunits and are truly elementary! Is that like Sherlock Holmes'  'elementary my dear Watson"? But I digress! Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 19, 2019 12:13 PM MDT

A lepton is a very tiny particle (sub-electron) .  It was the most inane thing I could think of.  (although I could have said 'quarks')
      April 19, 2019 1:40 PM MDT

You know I LOVE all that quantum physics stuff Shuhak. Did you see the photo of the BLACK HOLE recently released? WOW! Something that was only "in theory" we finally can see! That is amazing to me! I wonder what other amazing is just around the corner Shuhak? Wouldn't it be wonderous if three-dimensional homo saps could access ALL THE DIMENSIONS that may exist? One day?  Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 20, 2019 4:44 AM MDT

I'm sure he does think he is making perfect sense. But lately if you look at the faces of some of his supports at his rallies you can see confusion on their faces because they are starting to hear gibberish. They all seem to still clap and cheer but I bet when they go home they ask each other what did he say or what was he talking about - and they don't know. I figurer once a person starts recognizing gibberish they will always recognize gibberish and thump will loose support one gibberish word at a time. Cheers and happy weekend!  
      April 19, 2019 9:46 AM MDT

Yours is a very hopeful take on it Nanoose. Perhaps that's it. I tend to look on the dark side and think his peeps are already beyond hope but I'd rather that you be right and and me be wrong!  Thank you for your reply!  :)
      April 19, 2019 12:16 PM MDT