Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When is Dondonjohn going to ULTIMATUM Kellyanne Conway to choose between him or her husband? Which d'ya think she'll choose?

When is Dondonjohn going to ULTIMATUM Kellyanne Conway to choose between him or her husband? Which d'ya think she'll choose?

Posted - April 19, 2019

Responses

Trump does not care about George Conway. 

It is between Kelly and George. I am sure he feels sorry for Kelly Ann having a spouse who would interject themselves in your job by attacking your boss. 
      April 19, 2019 6:03 AM MDT

Why would he bother?  

Kelly is all he needs. He doesn't need George for anything.  Let him rant.  Kelly is all the protection George has.  If it were not for Kelly, George would suffer the same fate as Kathy Griffin.

Bankrupted and filled with lawsuits.  Remember how TRUMP raged that his little son was upset with this picture.  LIKE BARRON SAW THIS.  SURE.

Little Barron is marched out for every photo opportunity and then sheltered back to his hole in Trump Tower or wherever they keep him.

I'm sure he never saw the ketchup mask.  But Kathy Griffin paid for this in spades.  He ruined her life. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 19, 2019 11:53 AM MDT
      April 19, 2019 8:01 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply and the photo Sharon. Why does Dondonjohn ever do anything?
      April 19, 2019 11:54 AM MDT

The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind that is coming out of the leader's butt cheeks.  TRRRRRUMPPP
      April 19, 2019 11:57 AM MDT

I bet he already has talked to her about her husband. Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 19, 2019 8:51 AM MDT

You know Nanoose I wonder if it is just a big con and Kellyanne and George laugh about him in the evening s they enjoy dinner together? Why not?  Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 19, 2019 11:55 AM MDT

No way.  No way could she have the brain power to even try that duplicity.  She is too busy covering and lying and backpeddling and trying to get on any news station that will have her.  She is a Huckabee of the first order.  She drank that kool aide.  
      April 19, 2019 11:58 AM MDT

• She'd choose Trump, I'm sure.  That's what brainwashing does to someone ... they lose touch with reality.  
      April 19, 2019 8:57 AM MDT

On the other hand it could be just a huge con. Kellyanne is a really great liar. Maybe she and her hubby fun of Dondonjohn in the evening when they're eating dinner. It's just a mask she wears. Why not? Thank you for your reply B and Happy Friday to thee!. I think I'm gonna ask.
      April 19, 2019 11:56 AM MDT

• Wouldn't it be interesting to find out.  :)  Have a great Easter weekend Rosie!

April 19, 2019 12:35 PM MDT