Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Kellyanne's husband George wipes the floor with Dondonjohn all the time. Maybe they BOTH make fun of Don at dinner each night. Ya think?

Kellyanne's husband George wipes the floor with Dondonjohn all the time. Maybe they BOTH make fun of Don at dinner each night. Ya think?

Kellyanne is an excellent LIAR. She could easily dupe Dondonjohn by simply kissing his a** while she is with him and then going home to George and giving George all the details about what she has to put up with to make a buck. They may spend their evenings getting their jollies by RIDICULING Dondonjohn! Stranger things have happened.

Posted - April 19, 2019

Responses

She is a crackhead.  She runs on empty and she is making her bones as the WOMAN who got Trump elected. George was SO PROUD of her on election night.  He was her clone.  I don't know who WOKE HIM UP but SOMEONE DID.  He went the opposite route of Lindsey MORON Graham.  

In spite of all opposition, George STOOD UP TO TRUMP.    It was GEORGE who saw the light.  Kelly Ann really believes that TRUMP is the answer and anything he does is justifiable.  

This is not an act.  She is NUTS and George is eating for two. Because Kelly Ann stopped eating after she died and became Trump's Corpse Bride.

There is no telling what cloud George lives on to spin this insanity into a livable solution. 

Maybe George had a mother with Alzhiemer's or is an adult child of an alcoholic or something and Kelly Anne is something familiar and horribly comfortable to be living with.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 20, 2019 3:45 AM MDT
      April 19, 2019 1:13 PM MDT

Of course anything is possible Sharon. I cannot get inside her head to know what she really thinks. This is what I would prefer to think however and I will tell you why. IF she did not share George's CONTEMPT and DISDAIN for Dondonjohn and IF GEORGE LOVES HER he would not do this to her in public. In private yes but in public no. So for me logically I think she is just acting. She shares George's views and his speaking out is what keeps her from losing it. I prefer to think her act is something of which George is very proud and his speaking up and out is part of the reason she loves him. Now this is the scenario I have fabricated. I have a right to believe it as much you have a right to ridicule it. Different strokes. Don't you see that the ultimate putdown of how obtuse Dondonjohn would be is to fall for her act hook line and sinker? Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at April 20, 2019 3:51 AM MDT
      April 20, 2019 3:50 AM MDT

Ya maybe every now and then George says - quick impression to Kellyanne - then he picks up his water bottle with 2 hands and takes a baby sip then they laugh and laugh.  Donald Trump has done a lot of things that I don't agree with but if he is the kind of guy that would break up a marriage for his own satisfaction then he is extra horrible in my eyes. I was thinking I should do a search on their marriage before Trump was in the pitcher - look at photos of them to see if they looked happy and or in love. Cheers and happy first day of Spring.
      April 19, 2019 7:40 PM MDT

What? My calendar showed March 20 as the first day of Spring. Is the Canadian calendar different Nanoose? Setting that aside I think Kellyanne is putting on a very convincing act and shares George's disdain/contempt for Dondonjohn. Here's why. If they did not see eye-to-eye and IF GEORGE LOVES HER he would not embarrass her in public like this. He would speak privately to her about it. I think Kellyanne LOVES her husband and is proud of him and supports what he says. But she also likes the money her job provides. Now Dondonjohn lies about everything all the time. He has instructed all his staff to lie about everything all the time and they do. So she is simply lying to Dondonjohn about what she really thinks and he is so obtuse and arrogant he would never in a million years expect it. Could I be wrong? Certainly but you know what Nanoose? This is what I CHOOSE to think and it pleases me that Kellyanne is hating on Dondonjohn every day in her mind but outwardly is a very great actress who gets off on tricking him. What could it hurt? Wouldn't  that be the ultimate act of disloyalty and the best putdown you can think of without stating it publicly? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      April 20, 2019 3:59 AM MDT