Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Will 2020 be the YEAR OF THE WOMAN/NOT MAN or will we end up as we always have(except once) with a white man/young or old?

Will 2020 be the YEAR OF THE WOMAN/NOT MAN or will we end up as we always have(except once) with a white man/young or old?

Posted - April 20, 2019

Responses

STOP WITH THIS WHITE MAN NONSENSE.  I talk about whitey because I am talking about SPECIFIC men who fit that term.

TO SAY THAT ALL MEN WHO ARE OLDER AND WHITE ARE BAD is STUPID.  OKAY?

STOP iT.

You are being a judgmental ageist.  KNOCK IT OFF.  

There are plenty of WHITE MEN far smarter than you or I who would be great at thinking and running a country.  STOP.

Bernie Sanders is NOT WHITEY.  He does NOT fit this SHOE and when you keep it up, you show your ignorance of what he has done and what he stands for.  STOP.

There is something to be said for wisdom and experience.  Just because you are young or have a vagina is no guarantee of ANYTHING positive.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 20, 2019 8:19 AM MDT
      April 20, 2019 8:03 AM MDT

You do ask some good questions some times but, and with all due respect, this isn't one of those times. I say this only because you are coming across as a man-hating feminist and a racist by wording the question the way you did. You mentioned 2020 as the Year of The Woman. You might find the following link interesting. As always, just my opinion. :)

https://www.thoughtco.com/women-who-ran-for-president-3529994
      April 20, 2019 9:06 AM MDT