Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do COMPULSIVE BELIEVERS believe contradictory lies with as much ease as COMPULSIVE LIARS tell them? How?

Do COMPULSIVE BELIEVERS believe contradictory lies with as much ease as COMPULSIVE LIARS tell them? How?

Posted - April 21, 2019

Responses

YES.  If Trump told them to say the sky was Polkadotted they would find a way to prove this.  THE BIGGEST HORROR of ALL is not TRUMP but the many ZOMBIES who blindly follow him.

This is what the REST of us see.  

The Base sees a handsome genius who tells it like it is.

??? LIKE WHAT IS?  What HE TELLS THEM?

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 22, 2019 4:36 AM MDT
      April 21, 2019 8:36 AM MDT

However Dondonjohn is depicted matters not. They see him as handsome and strong and good and right and awesome. They have to in order to justify their complete surrender unto him. Thank you for your reply Sharon and the graphic. I just thought of another question. :)
      April 22, 2019 4:37 AM MDT

Yes, I am afraid they do. I have communicated with many of them, and bizarrely they do believe the lies, compulsively. 
      April 21, 2019 1:22 PM MDT

It is some brain dysfunction they all share. Mass delusion  hallucination hypnosis? I know there is an explanation for it. I just don't know what that is. Thank you for your reply Addb!  :)
      April 22, 2019 4:38 AM MDT