Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Hear anything silly latley?

Hear anything silly latley?

The other night my buddy was awakened by a noise on his porch. It turned out to be a bear that was rummaging around in his porch fridge. He was able to drive the bear off the poarch by banging a couple of pots together but when he saw the mess that the bear made he got mad - picked up a bagel and threw it at the bear.  When he told me about it I thought it was pretty silly - glad he was all right but throwing a bagel at a bear is way silly. Cheers!

Posted - April 21, 2019

Responses

I'm watching MSNBC.  Congress can permissibly criminalize Trump's behavior.  LOL

Nadler's subpoenaing of  those mentioned in the Mueller Report...
    LOL
    Hucvkabee…. she really disgraced the podium that day.... LIKE WHAT DAY DIDN'T SHE DISGRACE IT?
    LOL
    Chris Matthewes…. FBI investigation may have uncovered TRUMP CRIMES.   NO. REALLY???

These are the headlines this morning.  Who will really laugh, I wonder.
      April 21, 2019 10:50 AM MDT

• I hear silly things every time I turn on the news and hear our fearless leader orating.  
      April 21, 2019 10:59 AM MDT

Yep. I wrote that I am watching the news right now.  I posted the headlines that change each moment on MSNBC and anyone of them is SILLY.

Trump to sessions upon recusal: "You were supposed to protect me."

See?  A wealth of silly.  
      April 21, 2019 11:01 AM MDT

Throwing a bagel at the bear was more effective than trying to hit him with a sheet of matzoh.  Do you have any idea how hard a stale bagel can be?  It's like a hockey puck!
      April 21, 2019 11:13 AM MDT

Ya but it was an orphan bear so it might of  said - please sir can I have some more. Cheers!
      April 21, 2019 11:27 AM MDT

HAHAHAHAHA - very funny.  
      April 21, 2019 11:48 AM MDT

The bear must have been hungry. He might have ate the bagel. Its nice to share food sometimes !
      April 21, 2019 12:05 PM MDT