Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Are there any names that give you a warm fuzzy glow? What about names that do the opposite?

Are there any names that give you a warm fuzzy glow? What about names that do the opposite?

I like the name Steve, I've never yet met a bad Steve. It seems a reassuring name to me. Similarly, I am instinctively fond of anyone with the name Andrew.  I am not fond of the name Helen.. 

Does anyone else have positive or negative associations with people's first names? 

Posted - April 21, 2019

Responses

Buttigieg gives me a warm fuzzy glow

TRUMP makes me want to die by fire rather than think of his GLOW.  Kind of DARK SINISTER GREEN WITH YELLOW AND GREY FILM OVER IT.

and this at the core

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 21, 2019 11:48 AM MDT
      April 21, 2019 11:47 AM MDT

• i hate anyone named Victoria. i have never met a girl named Victoria that wasn't a total bitch or a slag. it all started at summer camp when i was like ten and this girl was always super two faced and friendly to me, but then would tell others she was being my friend because she felt bad for me even though i went to that summer camp first. it was only worsened when my s/o worked with a girl named Victoria and she was always trying to chat him up and invite him to dinner with all the coworkers and offer him SALADS. i wanted to fight her so bad. i wanted to tear her head off.  the last Victoria i encountered was a girl that was hired where i  work, she was pretty alright until she started talking openly about her bpd, which really pissed me off because i dont do that at work? so like stop trying to get snowflake points? stop trying to invalidate me because I'm more high functioning than you are? 
      April 21, 2019 11:57 AM MDT

You should have called them all CLITORIA to their faces and forever. That would show them.  
      April 21, 2019 12:00 PM MDT