Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which group is MORE INANE?

Which group is MORE INANE?

The trumpicans who believe that Dondonjohn is innocent of any criminal activity or Democrats who KNOW he is guilty and HAVE PROOF OF IT and do nothing substantive (IMPEACH) about it?

Are Dems such scairdy cats they're afraid to do the right thing when they KNOW WHAT IT IS and have evidence to support it? WHY?

Posted - April 23, 2019

Responses

The Dems are doing.  They are doing it RIGHT.  They are following the playbill of Mueller.  They are reading the REPORT.  They are READING the report.  They are miles ahead of the GOP who cannot read.  Or understand a word.  We are spoonfeeding this report to the American Public who have to bypass these children who don't want us to hear what the actual Report SAYS.  

It's like being in a room with adults (dems) and having a room of rowdy, uncontrollable kids, screaming and yelling over the adults.
    These rowdies are the GOP.  They cannot back any claims, so they just overtalk everyone and try to shut down any activity that provides accurate information by denigrating the speaker, or shouting over the speaker, or refusing to ANSWER the questions of the speaker.

So, this is why everything takes so long.  WE have a retarded moron Senate.  And we have a retarded moron Attorney General.  He understand the role of FISA judges better than everyone else.   This is a legitimate inquiry.  This is a moron who is backing Trump's conspiracy theories.  

The Dems are spying.  That is his answer to Russia and the GOP colluding.  Sound familiar?   Matthew Whittaker stood up to Trump.  Matthew Whittaker is gone now.  He served his purpose and backed Trump and then he didn't and now he is GONE.

Now Barr is going to tarnish and destroy HIS reputation.  His sense of public service is virtually nonexistent.   He is a fame whore who is willing to pay ANY price.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 24, 2019 3:21 AM MDT
      April 23, 2019 12:44 PM MDT

Follow the evidence. They did. Follow it all over again? Why? Thank you for your reply Sharon. I think it is high time for the Dems to either SH** or get off the pot and move on. START IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS TODAY ! Why the delay? There is so much evidence proof facts already there that delaying to me is just a sign of wimpyness and scairdycatness. So we disagree. So what?
      April 24, 2019 3:23 AM MDT

• The question is inane and I've always hated repeating myself, but here goes. There is an old saying that goes as follows: Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. With that truth re-established, it stands to reason that if there was ANYTHING in hand, if there was even a modicum or an iota of justification that could be blown out of proportion and used for framing a fable, those mental midgets in the Congress would be working 24/7 with the aid of their lieutenants in the media. All regular and normal broadcasting would come to a halt, daily editions of newspapers would be filled from front to back with nothing but impeachment propaganda. Pelosi and Schumer would be wrapping themselves in the flag and the Constitution, two things that both of them hate. The entire glorious show would be designed to get everybody out here to throw in the towel and to get rid of their constant carping, it would be a temptation. But, through it all, we won't have to worry about the Dems working for the just, honorable, truthful or even legal solution. It's just not in them. 
      April 23, 2019 1:42 PM MDT

Here is what GOD actually told me.  I mean it. He said this.

God said.  When you point a finger at someone or something?  There are three other fingers in your hand pointing right back at you.

That is what GOD said.  
      April 23, 2019 1:43 PM MDT

In light of the answer you gave to Rosie's question and the finger pointing manner in which you gave it, I wonder how God feels about your three fingers pointing back at yourself? I wonder how God feels about double standards? :) This post was edited by rusureamisure? at April 23, 2019 4:26 PM MDT
      April 23, 2019 4:23 PM MDT