Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Pipe Bomber found guilty writes to Judge: "Trump rallies were like a drug". Trump panders to the mentally ill as well as the uneducated

Pipe Bomber found guilty writes to Judge: "Trump rallies were like a drug". Trump panders to the mentally ill as well as the uneducated

Posted - April 25, 2019

Responses

As long as they pander to his ego, he’ll return the favor. 
      April 25, 2019 3:25 PM MDT

• WOW! and just think, I was happy to be called Deplorable. Now we're throwing in uneducated and mentally ill. I'll add those to the list of expletives and wear it with pride. Gosh, I feel honored, especially since I didn't have to make a bomb or write letters about being under the influence of drugs to get the extra bigotry and rabid hatred. Keep the slander  coming in, we love to hear from ya!
      April 25, 2019 7:34 PM MDT

If you mean by "the uneducated" those of us who did not go to college I would remind you that some of us were "educated" in the hard realities of life rather than being spoon-fed easy-to-take doses of Marxist indoctrination in a college classroom. 
      April 25, 2019 8:25 PM MDT

I guess that your not having gone to college explains why you seem to have little understanding of how higher education can transform the lives of those who participate in such studies---as well as those who live in society with us.

Among other things, one learns how to pick leaders that assure the preservation of Western values and cultures that are rooted in the Greek philosophers and how to studiously avoid choosing leaders that assure the diminution of those same values and cultures.

And how can you possibly suggest that higher education consists of "being spoon-fed easy-to-take doses of Marxist indoctrination in a college classroom?"

No, when I think of the "uneducated" I think of people whose lack of education represents knowledge they should possess, but choose not to seek or obtain it on their own.  In cases of severe mental malnutrition,spoon feeding is an essential part of remediation. This post was edited by tom jackson at April 26, 2019 8:35 AM MDT
      April 25, 2019 8:40 PM MDT

dont know anything about that
      April 30, 2019 4:49 PM MDT