Gris-gris McMuffin
Twinkle Dink
Walt O'Reagun
Goatsey
SpunkySenior
Nevan B
Lenina Crowne
god
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Have you ever had problem(s) with your neighbor(s) ?

Have you ever had problem(s) with your neighbor(s) ?

Me yes... we had many problems with our neighbor under us, but with steps we did to accuse her of harrassing us, she stopped harrassing us... now we are fine.

Posted - May 2

• 37315
    My neighbors now are fine.  When I lived in Florida there were a lot of drugs and alcohol in my neighborhood and I tried to avoid a lot of the neighbors.  
      May 2, 2019 12:57 PM MDT
    0

• i had a neighbor that let her dog poop in our yard so i shoveled it up and put it on her porch and car windshield 
      May 2, 2019 1:02 PM MDT
    2

• 37315
    Good.  
      May 2, 2019 1:07 PM MDT
    0

• 3021
    I've had a few, over the years.
    The funniest one was a neighbor with a small, "yap-yap" dog that they would leave out all night.
    I repeatedly asked them to keep it inside - but they said it was too noisy to keep inside all night.
    I told them they should get rid of it then, instead of keeping the rest of the neighborhood awake.
    I also told them a coyote might be attracted to the barking, and solve the problem.

Coyote solved the problem.
    They called the cops on me for threatening their dog, and arranging the coyote attack.
    The officer asked them HOW I "arranged" the attack.  LOL
      May 2, 2019 1:21 PM MDT
    0

• 11169
    Not in many years.  We had a bit of trouble a couple of years early in marriage. I've been fortunate to live in nice areas my whole adult life.  We were poor growing up but we lived in a great friendly neighborhood where all the dads for for the steel mill.  There were a few years when I lived in an apartment in the NW.  There was one problem tenant....not the wife, only the husband.   They were not allowed to stay for very long.  I felt very badly for the woman.  I seriously doubt she is even still alive. 
      May 2, 2019 1:50 PM MDT
    0

• 22275
    yes, noisy ones, i once had to call the police cause a neighbor was cranking up the rnusic at 3arn
      May 2, 2019 5:39 PM MDT
    0