Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Please explain why CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED, Nixon resigned before he was IMPEACHED but the sb prez CANNOT BE IMPEACHED?

Please explain why CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED, Nixon resigned before he was IMPEACHED but the sb prez CANNOT BE IMPEACHED?

Posted - May 3, 2019

Responses

What does sb mean? 
      May 3, 2019 7:54 AM MDT

I think she means "scum bag". 
      May 3, 2019 7:56 AM MDT

SCUMBAG. I asked a couple of questions this morning about scum and scumbag and I included verbatim dictionary definitions thereof.
      May 3, 2019 8:03 AM MDT

Perfect.  Just like to know what we are calling him today.  I love it.

I think they were trying to impeach him because he lied to Congress.  I think they charged him with ….what DID they charge him with, anyway?  Sex in the Oval?  I think they would have to posthumously charge a lot of them then.  

We know why Nixon resigned.  He was forced to because of the SMOKING GUN tapes that nailed him.

AND we can impeach BARR.  Which allows us to impeach PIG BOY or SB as we are calling that sack of spoiled whine today.

May 3, 2019 8:08 AM MDT

So I wonder what the odds are of that? I mean don't we need the House and Senate to agree and then have the states ratify it? I'm not sure but since the justice department and legislative branch have been absorbed by the sb prez wouldn't he have to impeach himself? Thank you for your reply Sharon. SCUMBAG fits him to a T, TEE, TEA! :)
      May 3, 2019 8:16 AM MDT

• There is no case against the current president. In keeping with their efforts to make it up as they go along, the Dems may try. The rule of law is a foreign concept to them. We hope and pray that they do try. We need to get out of the way and let them seal their own doom.
      May 3, 2019 8:47 AM MDT

There is no crime to cause the impeachment. Nixon there was a crime. Clinton there was a crime...lying under oath to a court. 
      May 3, 2019 9:38 AM MDT

The angry orange one *could* be impeached.. they just won't do it. 
      May 3, 2019 12:09 PM MDT

Clinton was brought up on impeachment charges for lying to Congress, but the Senate failed to convict him.  
      May 3, 2019 1:16 PM MDT

The GOP Senate - America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within.” - Unknown
      May 3, 2019 1:24 PM MDT

Just lucky I guess.
      May 3, 2019 1:35 PM MDT