Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » THE WORLD IS DYING. CLIMATE CHANGE ACTIION NOW! Students protesting in New York City! Will the sb prez tweet rants about them?

THE WORLD IS DYING. CLIMATE CHANGE ACTIION NOW! Students protesting in New York City! Will the sb prez tweet rants about them?

Posted - May 3, 2019

Responses

Does anyone bother to read what he tweets about any more?  ANY ONE?  Even Mueller gave up.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 4, 2019 3:29 AM MDT
      May 3, 2019 9:16 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply and the graphic Sharon. The sb prez has a bazillion twitter followers and they rely on his massive daily tweets to tell them what they should think. Did I answer your question?
      May 4, 2019 3:30 AM MDT

More than likely... have you ever known him not to rant? And since the concept of climate change is beyond him.. then yes, he will tweet..
      May 3, 2019 10:25 AM MDT

He will excoriate vilify and denigrate all these kids He has nothing but contempt for those who "cross" him and you do that by rejecting the filth he sells. Wonder what rants he will be vomiting up today?  But those kids will vote anti him so in a way his attacking them is good for the country! Hopefully it will all balance out! Thank you for your reply Addb!  :)
      May 4, 2019 3:32 AM MDT

I've said for a couple years that America needs to build at least one of those "garbage burning" power plants (like Sweden has) in each state.

Just think of all the free fuel just floating in the ocean in the form of those "garbage islands".
    Then digging up landfills.
      May 3, 2019 12:52 PM MDT

Can ya help a gal out here Walt? How does this response fit the question I asked? No disrespect intended. Thanks for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      May 4, 2019 3:33 AM MDT