Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do youse guys like American women or do you prefer women from other countries who are less independent and more subservient?

Do youse guys like American women or do you prefer women from other countries who are less independent and more subservient?

Posted - May 4, 2019

Responses

What if you are a gay woman?  

Don't they count too? 
      May 4, 2019 10:32 AM MDT

Would you like to answer the question I asked and then ask the question you just asked me elsewhere? I'd like it. This post was edited by RosieG at May 4, 2019 12:12 PM MDT
      May 4, 2019 12:11 PM MDT

Well in Canada we have a song about getting in a relationship with an American woman - in case you never heard it goes a little something like this -

American woman, stay away from me
    American woman, mama let me be
    Don't come a hangin' around my door
    I don't want to see your face no more
    I got more important things to do
    Than spend my time growin' old with you
    Now woman, I said stay away
    American woman, listen what I say-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay

Just goofing around - in Canada love is blind and it knows no borders. Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 4, 2019 10:48 AM MDT

Did you just create that song for me Nanoose or is there really such a song as that? Thank you for your reply. The reason I asked is that the plumber who was here Thursday said he didn't like American women. He likes Latinas and Oriental women. So I just wondered how many guys feel likewise! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 5, 2019 2:18 AM MDT
      May 4, 2019 12:14 PM MDT

Hello Rosie
    This is an actual song.American woman by the Guess Who, released around 1970..
      May 4, 2019 12:18 PM MDT

Thank you for the info des. I don't remember ever hearing of that song and I don't even know who/whom the Guess Who is are were! Were they an American group? Happy Sunday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 5, 2019 2:21 AM MDT
      May 5, 2019 2:20 AM MDT