Gris-gris McMuffin
Goatsey
Twinkle Dink
Nevan B
Lenina Crowne
Just Asking
god
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Chuck Norris, Chuck Connors, Chuckie Cheese or Chuckie the evil doll?

Chuck Norris, Chuck Connors, Chuckie Cheese or Chuckie the evil doll?

Posted - May 6

• 37315
    It is just frustration.  There is no cure for those bums and it just drives me crazy when they try and defend themselves.  I have heard super insane pedos claim that the child was FLIRTING with them and asked for it.  

I am not a friend of pedophiliacs 
      May 7, 2019 8:15 AM MDT
    1

• Yeah, I'm not a fan of them either. They've certainly got a twisted perspective.
      May 7, 2019 8:18 AM MDT
    0

• 37315
    Torture is not my thing.  But they need to be KEPT somewhere safe.  And far away from other humans.  They just lie anyway.  They don't need to talk to anyone.  Let them watch TV all day long. Inspirational videos.  

That's their lot till they die.  

If I were Queen.  
      May 7, 2019 8:22 AM MDT
    1

• 6423
    Yeah, we need those pedos good and drunk...for what, I don’t know lol. 
      May 6, 2019 10:01 AM MDT
    1

• 37315
    SIGH.  No.  That was not the idea.  I wanted the cops there, remember?  The drinks are laced with date rape drugs.  That makes them helpless.  The cops then cart them to jail.  They are helpless. They get raped and see what it feels like to be a helpless victim.

That is why they are good and drunk.  SHEESH.  
      May 6, 2019 10:08 AM MDT
    1

• 6423
    Lol, okay I got it now. It’s monday, I’m a bit slow today. I’ll try to keep up :)
      May 6, 2019 10:32 AM MDT
    0

• 37315
    It IS?  I seriously thought it was TUESDAY.  I have no idea what day it is any more.  I work every day so it is hard to remember.  
      May 6, 2019 10:51 AM MDT
    1

• 22275
    not sure
      May 12, 2019 4:47 PM MDT
    0