Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Putin and Trump call each other congratulating each other on Mueller's findings. Don't they realize he is GOING TO TESTIFY? LOL

Putin and Trump call each other congratulating each other on Mueller's findings. Don't they realize he is GOING TO TESTIFY? LOL

Posted - May 6, 2019

Responses

Mueller is GOING TO TESTIFY.  

And if he is BLOCKED?  It is going to be even WORSE for TRUMP.   Their strategy in the White House is causing America to smell a rat.  

They are denying and hiding.  They cannot hide.  They can try and hide.  But they have nowhere to run.  There are just too many crimes that were committed by that entire Administration that are being unearthed.  

Only the die-hard denialers are sticking by this sinking ship.  Hope you can swim.  I'm sure you can find some safe harbor in the LOVE TRUMP HATE AMERICA camps.  
      May 7, 2019 8:48 AM MDT

What does it matter who is going to "testify" or who has done so?  Life goes on regardless.  As does I guess the whole "testify" circus - the goal of which is only one thing: to "get" the president.  Nice people? Which is what it has come down to - you don't play ball their way they will be out to "get" you. 
      May 7, 2019 8:03 AM MDT

Because anyone who cannot see the end game has his head in the clouds.

MUELLER is going to tell the world just WHAT WAS IN THAT REPORT.  Barr lied.  That is the idea.  If Mueller did not wish to come out and testify, he would say so.  He would say he stands by Barr's assessment of what he wrote.  He said just the opposite.  Mueller wrote a letter condemning what Barr is doing.  CONDEMNING it.  

Are you watching what is going on?  Shut off FOX and turn on the rest of the news stations for what is going to happen.   He has terrible poll records.  The stonewalling the oversight it just makes him look BAD, if he can possibly look worse.

Tell me,  IF HE WERE INNOCENT?  WHY WOULD HE CARE WHAT MUELLER SAYS?  Because he is NOT.  The report with Mueller testifying will lay bare the TRUTH.  

That is what he wants to hide.  THERE IS A LOT OF CRIME.  Elizabeth Warren is who I trust.  She is a person who has brains.  She read the report and she SAYS TRUMP SHOULD DEFINITELY BE IMPEACHED. She would not say that if he were innocent.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 7, 2019 8:56 AM MDT
      May 7, 2019 8:50 AM MDT

So you think the justice system in the United States, which pursues wrong-doing based on testimony is nothing more than a "testify" circus, and is only out to harass criminals?  
      May 7, 2019 9:41 AM MDT

Yes. This is what TRUMP has told them to think now.  FAKE NEWS. THE FBI IS CORRUPT.  

J. Edgar Hoover lives.  
      May 7, 2019 9:45 AM MDT

Taken from the pages of the KAVANAUGH IS INNOCENT HOW DARE YOU PAGES?

Don't make me more sick just thinking about it.  
      May 7, 2019 1:02 PM MDT