Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Putin and Trump call each other congratulating each other on Mueller's findings. Don't they realize he is GOING TO TESTIFY? LOL

Putin and Trump call each other congratulating each other on Mueller's findings. Don't they realize he is GOING TO TESTIFY? LOL

Posted - May 6, 2019

Responses

they rnight not
      May 6, 2019 5:58 PM MDT

What difference does it make?
      May 6, 2019 6:12 PM MDT

Is it a point to ponder, that if Mueller had truly exonerated Trump, as is claimed, why would the Pres then be so against his testifying? 
    Just food for thought. 
      May 7, 2019 7:43 AM MDT

Not if there's nothing there and nothing comes of it. Don't you think that if Trump was actually guilty of something impeachable it would already be known? All of this contorting and hand-wringing in a desperate effort to find something major that he did wrong is way beyond ridiculous.
      May 7, 2019 8:40 AM MDT

Why don't you try reading the report?  There is SOMETHING in it.  There are so many SOMETHINGS that Trump is gonna be impeached.

Now Trump is trying like HECK to block Muller from testifying.  

LOL  Yeah.  That is gonna happen.  RIGHT.  
      May 7, 2019 8:44 AM MDT

OK, but until something actually comes to light, you're continuing to make much ado about very little, as you've been going on and on about for almost three years now. Give the wishful thinking a rest already.
      May 7, 2019 9:13 AM MDT

No. Stu.  I have plenty to say.  You think I seriously talk on here the way I talk to YOU?  

I actually explain what is going on.  You cannot compare what I answer you to what I answer.  I treat your answers like I would someone who does not know the issues, wants to just interject grammar and bad attitude and say things I think are very childish.  

And you think they are clever.  It is kind of sad.  
      May 7, 2019 9:22 AM MDT

I know the issues, and a big one is that you and others are so desperate to find something, ANYTHING, on which Trump could be impeached that you grasp at any straw you can reach. It's really pathetic after almost three years. You say I don't know the issues? Well aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? I've forgotten more than you think you know.
      May 7, 2019 9:45 AM MDT

Look Stu, I am not going to waste any more energy spoonfeeding you on what you do.  

You point the fingers at anyone on here to just get in their hair.  You contribute little except to argue some point by saying "SO WHAT"? and yet you persist on coming here almost daily and doing the same old thing to everyone.  

SO what if this. So what if that.  If you have nothing but so what about everyone, so WHAT if I just IGNORE you.  And be done with it.  You do not put forth any arguments.  You just try and tear down mine with SO WHAT NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Well, Stu. That is no answer. MANY THINGS have and if you were not so busy trying to pollute the issue with SO WHAT NOTHING HAS CHANGED, you would realize that is all you DO. 

You have proven nothing to me about what you think you know about TRUMP, his policies, his place in history, his atrociites, his terrible history for the past 2 years.   NOTHING.  You offer no argument as to why you think you are right.

NOTHING.  Just grammar corrections and so whats.  

So, I think you and your commentary deserve the BIGGEST SO WHAT.

And if you think we are not on to you?  WE HAVE TOLD YOU THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. That also attests to your inability to listen to anything anyone on here says to you.

OKAY?  I'm done.  Hope I am not tempted to answer you for awhile.  It is indeed a tedium I don't need.  
      May 7, 2019 9:54 AM MDT

You're a good one to talk about having nothing, aren't you? Almost three years and you STILL have nothing.
      May 7, 2019 1:52 PM MDT

There was no question that Al Capone was a gangster, but he was only imprisoned after being convicted of tax evasion.

There is something there---it's in the report.

Muller doesn't have the power to impeach; dealing with obstruction of justice and impeachment is within the province of Congress---it's up to Congress to follow up.

Trump is no less of a gangster than Capone; but instead of the murder of rivals, Trump is attempting to "murder" democracy in the equivalent of Capone's involvement in the Valentine's Day Massacre. 

So removal of Trump by impeachment and conviction would be like prosecuting Capone for tax evasion---(It's not sexy, but it has teeth.)
      May 7, 2019 9:31 AM MDT

My main point here is that if Trump was truly exonerated, what objection does he have to Mueller saying so to Congress, and setting the record straight?  Or is there a worry that it might dispute his claims? 
    Either way, I believe most people are decidedly dug in on their positions already, whatever comes of it. 

I would further point out that just because you or I find no merit in it, doesn’t mean there is none. 
      May 7, 2019 1:13 PM MDT

Well, DB, I am listening.  This is what I have spent 20 paragraphs on here saying to him.  The fact that you cannot get through to him any better than I can is further testament to what I am telling him.  He does not listen.  He just blurts out the same things over and over.  Knee-jerk who cares and what does it matter over and over.  Why bother if you do not care?  WHY BOTHER STU?  IF YOU DO NOT CARE?  We don't need to hear this from you over and over and over and over and over.  And over. 
      May 7, 2019 1:22 PM MDT

And then the officiant finishes with "requiescat in pace"...lol
      May 8, 2019 9:06 AM MDT

Do you that under the DOJ rules Mueller cannot discuss the actions of anyone who the DOJ has decided not to charge. So he is not allowed to talk about President Trump's actions. 
      May 6, 2019 6:36 PM MDT

Mueller can comment on what is not redacted in the report. 
    Interesting that Trump’s lackeys have to work so hard to keep his many skeletons out of sight. Even more interesting that self proclaimed Christians so actively defend an inveterate liar. 

May 6, 2019 7:04 PM MDT

OK, but what difference does it ultimately make? Sharonna is working awfully hard to convince herself of something, though I'm not sure what after almost three years. This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at May 6, 2019 7:53 PM MDT
      May 6, 2019 7:27 PM MDT

Ultimately, Stu, I don’t imagine many minds being changed by any more of this Mueller business. 

I can’t comment on Sharonna’s motives, but the methods don’t seem all that different from her nemesis.
    Sometimes maybe it feels good to vent.... 
      May 6, 2019 7:53 PM MDT

How can I possibly explain to YOU what I am thinking?  HOW.  You manage to mangle anything I ever try and explain to you.  You just like to be in this same box all day long.  And that box is very small and very black or white.  No shades of any nuance or understanding of what sort of or kind of mean.  Nothing.  No ability to agree with anything that is not safe and in that box of yours.  And to say after all that is going on that you cannot SEE anything changing in the three years that has devolved since TRUMP stole the presidency speaks volumes about my ability to define YOU.  
      May 7, 2019 9:29 AM MDT

I'm reminded of a blindfolded group walking a tightrope and being so careful not to fall that they miss the fact that the rope leads to a gigantic bonfire.   And all the while they are laughing at the rest of us on safe ground.  

May 7, 2019 9:08 AM MDT

Interesting analogy. 
      May 7, 2019 12:54 PM MDT

I convoluted it just for ya.  
      May 7, 2019 12:55 PM MDT

I like the circus aspect. It is, after all. 
      May 7, 2019 12:57 PM MDT

Yes. It is more than a comedy of errors.  Circus conjures up the true picture.  

May 7, 2019 1:00 PM MDT