Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » do you like when someone parks their Tesla next to your Tesla

do you like when someone parks their Tesla next to your Tesla

or their not Tesla next to your not Tesla I guess 

Posted - May 9, 2019

Responses

I had a white, Taurus loaner car when I had my beater Kia in for an engine re-haul.  I got confused when other white, Tauruses parked near me.  I never realized how many white Tauruses were in Arizona till that happened.  It was confusing.  I was not all that thrilled about it. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 9, 2019 12:41 PM MDT
      May 9, 2019 12:40 PM MDT

Eh ... I don't care who parks what next to me.  As long as they keep it within their lines.
      May 9, 2019 1:21 PM MDT

I park at the back of the lot in hopes that no one parks their anything next to me.  The amazing thing is that there is, at least 80% of the time, something parked next to me when I go back to my car.  No matter where you park and how many vacant spaces there are, someone will park next to you.  The other thing is that I back into parking spaces 100% of the time.  That is so my chances of an accident when leaving the space is pretty much none.  I marvel when I see someone get into their car in a parking lot where the space in front of them is empty and they still back out of their space.  About 35% of drivers should not be allowed to.  Accidents happen when you are moving in reverse or changing lanes more than any other time.  Avoiding both except when really necessary saves dollars and lives.   Backing into a parking space is safe, but backing out of one puts pedestrians, particularly kids, and other drivers at risk.

I know I know....another sidebar. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at May 9, 2019 6:59 PM MDT
      May 9, 2019 2:05 PM MDT

i wouldnt like it but i dont drive
      May 9, 2019 4:30 PM MDT

• I love that, it’s my favourite. 
      May 9, 2019 8:48 PM MDT

i bet you cant say because you dont own a tesla... these vehicles costs really high.
      May 10, 2019 12:01 PM MDT