Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » I guess I'll just have to make up my own questions now in the morning since I am being accused of doing a bad thing.

I guess I'll just have to make up my own questions now in the morning since I am being accused of doing a bad thing.

Posted - May 13, 2019

Responses

• I want to ask what you’re being accused of but I know you probably can’t discuss it...they don’t like that :)
      May 13, 2019 9:03 AM MDT

I'm good at it.   The morning news woman (no names are needed) accused me of saying horrible things about her dead son.  

I had no idea that her son died or was even sick.  She went hysterical saying I am the worst and cannot forgive me.  I had no idea what she was even talking about.  And when I tried to explain it, she is ignoring me.  It seems it is more important to her to demonize me than accept the truth that I had no idea that a question about banning a child from a memorial service meant her son was dead.  HOW DO YOU EVEN GET THAT OUT OF THIS QUESTION????

I answered that Trump should be banned from his father's funeral because he stole money from his father.  Still don't know that her son is dead.

How could I?  She writes me back that she will never forgive my cold response.  ????

WHA?????
      May 13, 2019 9:22 AM MDT

• That really sucks and not fair to you since you didn’t know the situation. She’s obviously hurting right now though, son maybe don't take it personally and give her some time. Idk. 
      May 13, 2019 9:28 AM MDT

Yeah, well, I don't like to be accused of doing something like that.   Especially about a death.  GOD.

She and I talk every day.  Like you and I.  Imagine if someone died that was close to you and I said something you misconstrued.  If I explained it to you, I'm sure you would understand and not keep railing at the moon over something I never did nor intended to do.

THE END.  I don't care anymore at all.  At least I bothered to answer her stuff for her.  She can go scratch now.  
      May 13, 2019 9:36 AM MDT