Walt O'Reagun
Zack
Danilo_G
Nevan B
iamlonelyallthetime
Stu Spelling Bee
designer
Lenina
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » When was the last time you had quiche? What kind and what does JAIMIE have to do with it?

When was the last time you had quiche? What kind and what does JAIMIE have to do with it?

Posted - May 13

• 5588
    Oh goodness that was many years ago. Possibly early 80s.  The Jamie on AM?  No I did not know her then. 
      May 13, 2019 7:13 PM MDT
    1

• 35043
    I understood the first sentence.  Cool.  I do not understand what you mean in the second sentence though.  I put that quiche meme in my question because it had a word that looked like Jaimie's name.  It was a joke.  
      May 14, 2019 2:30 AM MDT
    1

• 5588
    Oh have never been "cool".  Nor up on the latest slang or the latest memes.  Nor as learned as you.  Nor do I have the time to try and figure out what is meant as a "joke" vs. what is not.  So I just go with my "gut".  Like Trump! 
      May 14, 2019 4:49 AM MDT
    0

• 35043
    I didn't say you were cool.  GOD give me a BREAK.

I said I was cool with your first sentence.  I'm sorry that this vernacular is so over your head that I am being accused of being too trendy with my MEMES and MY JOKES.  Are you kidding? 

First of all, COOL is not some new term.  I think you got the meaning.  And the other part?  I had NO idea what it meant.  That was the QUESTION.  It looked funny to me, Jaimie got it and I was trying to BE POLITE and EXPLAIN it to YOU.

I don't need to be insulted because I was trying to help you out.  You just refuse to understand anybody's intent.  Anyone at all, it seems.  
      May 14, 2019 9:25 AM MDT
    0

• 4347
    A couple of weeks ago.
      May 13, 2019 7:39 PM MDT
    1

• 35043
    ... are you SURE you don't have a rude comment about how stupid the question is? 
      May 14, 2019 2:28 AM MDT
    0

• 10841
    I made a quiche about a month ago.  Just onion, cheese, mushrooms, and a little spinach.  I had planned to make an omelet but I had a frozen pie crust that I needed to use.  It was good but I threw out most of it because I was by myself that day and I don't like egg left over.
      May 13, 2019 10:44 PM MDT
    2

• 35043
    Oh come ON.  You don't like egg left over?  Then do you throw out all things with eggs?  Eggs happen to hold up better than most foods and quiche can last at least a few days.  I'll bet you just didn't want any more.  I do that a lot these days.  I live alone for once and it is really weird, the food thing.  I am used to having at least one or two other people eating stuff  here and now, it is just me.  I throw out a lot of things because I don't want to eat that again.  And you cannot re-freeze most stuff.

But, that aside, I love the ingredients you used.  No meat at least. This post was edited by Sharon HATES Trump like Poison at May 14, 2019 5:39 PM MDT
      May 14, 2019 2:25 AM MDT
    2

• 10841
    I will not eat left over eggs.  Ever.  They turn to rubber.   Also the crust would be wet.....yuck.  I used to not keep grits or mashed potatoes but learned both of those actually save well for a day or two.  
      May 14, 2019 5:41 PM MDT
    0

• 7489
    Real men don't read books about real men.
      May 14, 2019 5:03 AM MDT
    2

• 35043
    Real MEN eat vegemite and drink Foster's.  
      May 14, 2019 10:04 AM MDT
    0

• 7489
    Fosters is swill. We export it because the locals won't drink it.
    Cooper's Sparkling Ale or James Squire Four Wives Pilsener are my go-tos.
      May 15, 2019 2:24 AM MDT
    0