Gris-gris McMuffin
Twinkle Dink
Walt O'Reagun
Goatsey
SpunkySenior
Nevan B
Lenina Crowne
god
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Why is it that Evangelical Christians love Israel so much?

Why is it that Evangelical Christians love Israel so much?

Posted - May 14

• 37315
    franc, I believe in everything miraculous.  I do.  But I do not believe people telling me ABOUT miracles.  I need to SEE them for myself.  I need to witness a miraculous occurrence and I need to have other people of sound mind around to verify what we all see.

That is testament I can passionately stand by.  Not what these fake believers speak.  I call them fake because how can they believe something they have just read about or that their friends and family have forced upon them since birth?  

We need to discover GOD ourselves and we need plenty of proof.  

I have done that for myself.  I cannot prove anything to anyone else no matter how hard I have tried because they just have to take my word for it.  And I don't think they should.  They need to do the work themselves.  
      May 14, 2019 11:45 AM MDT
    0

• 22275
    rnaybe they have relatives there
      May 19, 2019 4:40 PM MDT
    0