Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Environment » Do you want land, lots of land 'neath the starry skies above? Or do you feel much better in a city, fenced in by crowds?

Do you want land, lots of land 'neath the starry skies above? Or do you feel much better in a city, fenced in by crowds?

Posted - May 14, 2019

Responses

I want land.

I've lived in apartments, and the walls are always too thin.

I don't like the crowd of larger cities.  Well ... more the traffic than pedestrians.

But I want to live close enough to a city that I can go to restaurants or movies, when I want, without making it a day trip.
      May 14, 2019 1:14 PM MDT

Apartments are only good for one thing.  To give oneself incentive to GET A PIECE OF PROPERTY.  God, I hope I never have to take busses to get around or live in apartments.  NOOOOO.  I have had it with that life.  

You would love Anthem (my weird blog LOL).  It is a mountain town of well-to-do folks who are not insanely wealthy, but comfortable.  It is surrounded by enough mountains to make it accessible to nature, you can see nature all around, and it has a nice town ensconced within a very attractive-looking suburbia.  That is about as close to rustic that I can get, being alone and not well-to-do.  I work there and surround myself with the people I want to become.  I want to live there some day.  It is perfect for me.

I need to mingle.  Maybe find me a nice sugar daddy. LOL.  NO.  NEVER EVER.  But it would not be hard to make friends with people who might want to invest in me a little.  Networking is the best way to advance to me.  I have a lot to offer, so it would be a good deal for the right investor.  We[ll see.  It's just an idea.  I seem to be pointed in that direction for some reason. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 14, 2019 2:13 PM MDT
      May 14, 2019 1:22 PM MDT

• Land, 40 to 70 acres ideally. 
      May 14, 2019 1:33 PM MDT

Lots of land to build trailer parks on. I'll make a fortune.

May 14, 2019 2:16 PM MDT

There's an abandoned trailer court, locally.
    The place was a haven for the local meth-heads, and the city got tired of the problems.
    They had to get the state in to help clean up the toxic wastes, when they closed it down.
    Now the meth-heads are all over the place.  I don't know which is worse.
      May 14, 2019 2:58 PM MDT

Forget that closed-in city life. Ant farm existence. Rat race. Not for me. 

Land, real estate is where it‘s at. The more, the better. 
      May 14, 2019 4:48 PM MDT

At this moment I am in Banff, Alberta Canada.  This is definitely for me:

Absolutely stunning set of photos from Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada! These photo guide to Banff will have you booking a ticket immediately. Includes photos of Lake Louise, Lake Moraine, Peyto Lake and more. #Alberta #Canada #LakeLouise #PeytoLake #MoraineLake
      May 14, 2019 11:10 PM MDT

i like the city since i dont drive
      May 19, 2019 4:31 PM MDT