Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Communication » If you get caught in a lie in Court, the new defense, according to ex-Mayor and ex-sane person, Guiliani, is PERJURY TRAP. Good one?

If you get caught in a lie in Court, the new defense, according to ex-Mayor and ex-sane person, Guiliani, is PERJURY TRAP. Good one?

The new word for the GOP DICTIONARY.  Perjury trap.  Any question causing you to tell a lie in your defense. 

PERJURY TRAP. Isn't that rich? 

Posted - May 15, 2019

Responses

That's funny.

I wonder how many "perjury traps" Guiliani asked as a prosecutor?
    And wouldn't that mean those witnesses could sue him, for forcing them to perjure themselves?
    Wouldn't they have a case, under laws of witness tampering or whatever covers making someone lie to investigators/court?

I never understood why anybody would testify in court (or before Congress) if there was the slightest possibility they could be charged with anything.  If I were called before Congress, I would claim my 5th Amendment Right in the first minute - and not say anything else until they dismissed me.  It wouldn't matter if they were investigating me or somebody else.
      May 15, 2019 11:19 AM MDT

• You'd know all about perjury.  I just busted you earlier lying about something Trump DIDN'T say.
      May 15, 2019 1:47 PM MDT

not sure
      May 19, 2019 3:33 PM MDT