Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Men have strong opinions about life in the womb. I wonder if those opinions would change at all IF THEY WERE WOMEN?

Men have strong opinions about life in the womb. I wonder if those opinions would change at all IF THEY WERE WOMEN?

An 11-year-old little girl carrying her fathe'rs baby because he raped her. Some men say she should carry it to term. A man has NO CLUE what a woman goes through physically mentally emotionally being pregnant. Even if everything about it is GOOD. NOT A CLUE. It so easy for them to speak authoritatively in their abject ignorance. Dare they ever walk in a woman's shoes? They are not brave enough. Not one of them. At least not the ones who coldly heartlessly effortlessly give an opinion at arm's length that is tragic. SIGH. Useless. Obtuse. What's the use?

Posted - May 16, 2019

Responses

I am a woman and I have had 3 pregnancies 2 of which were unplanned. 

A man has every right to have an opinion about abortion. Abortion kills a living human. We all should stand up for those who cannot stand up for themselves.

In your case above....which is extremely rare:

If I were in charge of the law, it would be illegal to kill the baby. The daughter (not Grandma-Mom) could choose to keep the baby or place it for adoption.

Grandpa-Dad would be going to prison. Not able to take his child to Planned Parenthood to kill his other child and hide his crime to be able to continue to victimize his daughter.

That said I would be happy with a law that prevented all abortions with the exceptions of rape/incest account for less than 3% of abortions. Most rape victims who become pregnant choose to keep the baby.
      May 16, 2019 7:37 AM MDT

Good answer. :)
      May 16, 2019 7:52 AM MDT

Your assumption seems to be that all women subscribe to exactly the same beliefs and all men do as well. Which is not the case and never has been. Plenty of women are opposed to abortion and have good reasons to be opposed.  As you should know from just the people on this site. Whether they are into preserving human life,  encouraging men to be more responsible, or trying to rein in and discourage our "rampant sexuality".  As many women (myself included), and men as well (such as my husband), have our reasons for keeping the abortion option open. 

This post was edited by officegirl at May 16, 2019 8:03 AM MDT
      May 16, 2019 7:53 AM MDT