Discussion » Statements » NO WOMAN IS GOING TO VOTE FOR TRUMP after this Abortion FIASCO. Women's healthcare is under attack. THIS IS WAY over Donald.

NO WOMAN IS GOING TO VOTE FOR TRUMP after this Abortion FIASCO. Women's healthcare is under attack. THIS IS WAY over Donald.

Is he KIDDING?  

Oh SURE.  Women are going to come out in droves to vote for Donald Trump when he is going to abolish abortion.

SURE.

He just cut his  own throat.   There are a lot of young, horny girls who have no interest in politics that have a TON of interest in abortion.  They just might make it to the polls this time.

Trump has actually given women a reason NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM.  WHAT A MORON.  

KEEP IT UP DONNIE.  WHAT NEXT?  ABOLISH gay marriage?  That is next.  

Posted - May 16, 2019

Responses

I am a woman. I am voting for Trump.   Pro-Life is one of the reasons I voted for Trump. 

The last poll I seen (2018) showed that women actually split at 48% and 48% pro-life and pro-choice. 2% undecided. So this will not move the needle in either direction on President Trump's support with women. 
      May 16, 2019 10:22 AM MDT

How can I say this clearly?  You are in Trump's base.  That is not who this question is directed to.

I am not talking about the minority  The minority or women who drank the Kool-Aide.  That minority will not get Trump elected to dog catcher.  Good luck.  Sheesh.
      May 16, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

48%-48% no minority or majority there.  As long as the economy stays good and the left push for late term abortion....President Trump will win re-election handily. 
      May 16, 2019 11:06 AM MDT

Dream a Little Dream of DONNIE   once he is gone.... 

Stars shining bright above you
    Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"
    Birds singing in the sycamore tree
    Dream a little dream of Donnie

Say "Night-ie night" and kiss me
    Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me   

Since you have been impeached
    While I'm alone and blue as can be
    Dream a little dream of me

Stars fading, but I linger on, dear
    Still craving your kiss
    I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear
    Just saying this

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
    Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
    But in your dreams whatever they be

Stars fading, but I linger on, dear
    Still craving your kiss
    I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear
    Just saying this

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
    Sweet dreams that leave all worries far behind you
    But in your dreams whatever they be

Songwriters: Fabian Andre,Gus Kahn,Wilbur Schwandt
    © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.,T.R.O. INC.
      May 16, 2019 11:11 AM MDT

Dream On. 
      May 16, 2019 11:15 AM MDT

We are both dreaming still. But in case you did not realize, one of us is going to awaken into a nightmare.  And it is not me.  I will try and be kind to you and not say too many NYA NYAs.  But it is only because I KNOW that your fate is NOT evil and MINE would be the end of the world as you and I know it, if ANY GOP MORON GETS ELECTED PRESIDENT.  

So, that is why I need to win.  For both of us.  You know not what you do, so as Jesus commanded, I forgive you. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 16, 2019 11:24 AM MDT
      May 16, 2019 11:23 AM MDT

Just curious
    And I would pray that this never happens
    to anyone...
    But...in a worst case scenario
    Lets say in your later years
    someone kidnaps you
    beats you up and rapes you
    and the Dr says if you have this baby it will kill you
    You will give up your life so the baby will live?
    You are pro life
    which life would be more important to you
    yours or the babies?

May 19, 2019 8:43 PM MDT

I would carry the baby as long as possible and have it delivered with the intent to have it life saved as well as my own. 
      May 19, 2019 8:47 PM MDT

You are a very intelligent person and a very resourceful person.  I just can't understand your fixation on our president.  You are older than I am and you have lived through all kinds of presidents - did you focus so much of your attention on each one?   Just does not make sense to me that you would do that. Any president just does a particular job.  It is sort of like you want them as well to be a cheerleader for your team!  Now I will admit I don't find presidents particularly interesting.  I think you are a much more interesting person really than Donald Trump or any president I can remember.  You have your own things to contribute.  Don't know why you spend so much time on a president - especially one you don't care for much.  Does that make any sense?  Presidents are around for a few years and they are gone and someone else is in.  Our lives continue so I would think your life would be more important than just focusing on someone who is not all that important in the larger or even smaller scheme of things.  People like Donald Trump have always been around and will always be around so why get hung up on them?  Why not focus on what is good in your life and ignore what you don't like?  Which would seem a more happy course of events. 
      May 20, 2019 5:25 AM MDT

Why are you trying so hard to convince yourself and why now? The election is 18 months away.
      May 20, 2019 5:34 AM MDT