Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Do you have a favorite photograph of yourself? If so, how long ago was it taken?

Do you have a favorite photograph of yourself? If so, how long ago was it taken?

~

Posted - May 23, 2019

Responses

I don't even have one photograph of myself.
    I know a person that has photographs of himself on every wall.
    That's all he has on the walls...haha This post was edited by Baba at May 23, 2019 9:31 PM MDT
      May 23, 2019 6:52 AM MDT

It is one with all of my siblings when I was about 6. So it is 61 years old.
      May 23, 2019 7:09 AM MDT

Yes.  And the strange thing is I bought it at Walmart!  Imagine, a big place like Walmart having a picture of little ol' me (I must be more famous than I think).  And get this.... no matter where you view my picture from, it from it's always looking directly at you (spooky).  What's more, my picture is always wearing the exact same thing I'm wearing.  It's so uncanny.  I mean, how does it know?  I've tried showing this incredible picture to others, but they don't seem too impressed by it.  Why, I had one gal once who said the picture was of her, not me.  Can you believe that?  Why, I look nothing like her (yes, I checked, but it was still me in the picture).
      May 23, 2019 10:39 AM MDT

BEST. ANSWER. EVER!

~
      May 23, 2019 2:26 PM MDT

Mirror, mirror on the wall, Yes, Shuhak, YOU are the fairest of them all!
    I'm with Randy! 
    The BEST Answer, EVER!!!
      May 23, 2019 9:35 PM MDT

Instant family, too, if you want one.
      May 23, 2019 9:37 PM MDT

Althought i could like old photos of me; when i was a teen or a kid, I looked a bit different at those time. I was looking fine, but i had a brown birthmark on my cheek, and it was pretty noticeable. But beside, i like old pictures of me... It make me remember times that are way in the past , now. Nowadays i rarely take pictures; Only when i visit my family and some of them bring photo cameras with them at take pictures of us .
      May 23, 2019 11:15 AM MDT

I have a favorite photo that was taken with an old instant Polaroid I bought at a yard sale when I was 19 (I'm in my 30's now).  I loved being 19.  It's my favorite age atm.  I rarely smile for pictures but in this one I looked really happy as in "not forced to smile" happy, lol.

May 23, 2019 8:32 PM MDT

Being my own critic, I always see flaws.  There are a couple, however, that come to mind.  I cannot say which is better.
    One shows my true essence shining through and the other Don took. The lighting was perfect.
    I had to come back and edit.  I forgot to put in my age.  I'm not sure if that is really what these two pictures are all about. But, if you must know, the picture with my essence was about, well, I'm not sure, some time when I was living and the picture Don took was about 10 years ago.
    ;) This post was edited by Merlin at May 26, 2019 9:55 AM MDT
      May 23, 2019 9:40 PM MDT