Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Do you think all the irate Trump defenders disappeared lately because even they are too embarrassed to admit what poor choices they made with that turkey?

Do you think all the irate Trump defenders disappeared lately because even they are too embarrassed to admit what poor choices they made with that turkey?

Where'd you all go?

Were are the questions about how wonderful Trump is and all his accomplishments?

Oh, there ARE NONE?

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted - September 1, 2016

Responses

A simple thank you would suffice...but thank you. :-)

September 2, 2016 1:20 PM MDT

Spot on!

September 2, 2016 1:22 PM MDT

Because she knows me a hell of a lot better than you do, dimestore dicktor of dumbphuckery.

September 2, 2016 1:46 PM MDT

"motivates people"?

You mean motivates you - speak for yourself. And your angry-at-the-world demeanor is too obvious. While you're at it, work on learning your phrases and quotes, Mr. Statist Quo.
      September 2, 2016 2:52 PM MDT

I'm surrounded by a sea of idiots. 

September 2, 2016 5:54 PM MDT

When you misuse a phrase like that, you just put your own ignorance and inferior intellect out there for all to see. Suit yourself, but also remember the old saw that applies to you in spades - it's better to be silent so others only think of you as foolish than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
      September 2, 2016 7:42 PM MDT

I knew exactly what he meant. I think  "statist quo" is a dumb, hackey phrase, but I know he means it as an intentional play on words. It's a favoured term of Libertarians and Anarchists who think anything to do with state and government is EEEVVVIILLLL

September 6, 2016 10:45 AM MDT

Thank you, Sharonna, for giving me the chance to repeat myself and, although I don't have a dog in this fight, I'd like to take this opportunity--the one which YOU have given me--to thank you on behalf of Trump supporters. They would doubtless insist that anyone who can drive liberals THIS crazy simply MUST win the election. :-)

Those who support Trump don't support him on account of his command of the facts.

Those who support Trump don't support him on the basis of his intellectual prowess.

Those who support Trump don't support him because they agree with his statements/positions.

Those who support Trump may or may not actually like the man.

But those who support Trump insist that the Statist quo MUST go.  Those who support him don't care what he says (no matter how wrong, stupid or insane).  They only care that he is NOT "one of them."  He BUYS "them."

And at this point I'm not so sure I disagree with those who support him. I've had it up to here with supercilious liberals deriding, diagnosing, marginalizing, vilifying and dehumanizing anyone who DARES not to think like them. Liberal tolerance/compassion my bifurcated butt!! Guess what, Hillary fans.  This nation wasn't built by haughty government apologists.  It was built by people who WORK for a living.  Those people support Trump.

September 1, 2016 4:18 PM MDT

Wishful thinking on your part. Happy trolling.

September 1, 2016 8:29 PM MDT

Halleluja. 

September 1, 2016 8:30 PM MDT

*STATUS QUO. If you're going to use a term, please learn how to use it correctly. Come to think of it, that makes you a perfect Trump supporter - he said he loves the uneducated! Statist quo, lol.
      September 1, 2016 8:41 PM MDT

Ya, Hillary and Donald suck, believe it.

September 1, 2016 9:42 PM MDT

They're called Communists, Hello, lol. Progressive liberal is the new word, do you understand.  

September 1, 2016 9:47 PM MDT

His play on words flew right over your head...ha ha!
      September 1, 2016 10:17 PM MDT

How do you know what he meant? No need for you to make excuses for his lack of knowledge...ha ha!

September 1, 2016 10:55 PM MDT

In context with the totality of his comment, that it was a play on words is obvious.
      September 2, 2016 9:53 AM MDT

September 2, 2016 10:16 AM MDT

Then why are you saying that instead of him? You can't possibly know his true intent. What may be obvious to you may not be obvious to others. He needs to be the one to clarify it.
      September 2, 2016 1:13 PM MDT

I used the term I wished to use. Get over it.

And I loathe Trump ALMOST as much as I loathe the other aspiring liar in chief.

September 2, 2016 1:16 PM MDT

But yet you seem to know my emotions in another thread in re: does the government represent you.

I'm just guessing here, but maybe it's this snooty kind of demeanor which motivates people to call libtards libtards?  :-)

September 2, 2016 1:17 PM MDT