Active Now

Echooos
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is China AHEAD of the US, smarter than the US more forward-thinking/doing than the US? If we're behind why blame THEM?

Is China AHEAD of the US, smarter than the US more forward-thinking/doing than the US? If we're behind why blame THEM?

Posted - May 24, 2019

Responses

Because they cheat. The gov decides the value of their money (instead of the market) making their money cheaper. 
    They also put taxes on our products to them. 
    They do not allow all of our products in either. If they know our product is better they will come up with a reason to not allow it to be sold (unsafe etc). 
    They also steal roughly $600B of intellectual property from us every year. Commonly by not allowing access to their market unless a company reveals how they make their product(s). Then they give that information to one of their companies. They ignore copyrights and patents. 

Every President has known they do this but been afraid to challenge China over it.
      May 24, 2019 6:33 AM MDT

Are you saying we do not cheat in any way? We are perfectly honest and honorable in all our trade dealings with everyone all the time and always have been? Industrial spying has gone on for many decades in all ares of society. People put plants in their competitor's companies for that very purpose m2c. Are you telling me we do not ever do any of that at all? If so I find that extremely hard to believe. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      May 24, 2019 7:00 AM MDT

Individual companies may behave badly. But the US enforces the laws protecting businesses, China (the Gov not just individual companies)  actively violates these international laws. Big difference. Bigly.
      May 24, 2019 7:24 AM MDT

Okay sweetie. Thanks. I try to keep up but the older I get the behinder I get. :)
      May 24, 2019 7:37 AM MDT