Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » To impeach or not to impeach. That is the question. He has been impeachable since the day he took the oath of office. What's taking so long?

To impeach or not to impeach. That is the question. He has been impeachable since the day he took the oath of office. What's taking so long?

The Dems wanna BUILD A CASE AGAINST HIM!  What more do they need than what has ALREADY BEEN SWORN TO AND PROVEN a thousandfold? Are they chicken?  What does this degenerate dodobird doofus have to do to get them to DO WHAT THEY SHOULD DO?  Start the impeachment proceedings! Allegedly that will open the access door to getting more information. I do not know the mechanics of it but fer cryin' out loud DO IT! Sheesh. Oh. Wait a minit!

I bet the DEMS are waiting for the doodobird degenerate to murder someone on the White House lawn in cold  blood. Preferably a woman of color or a man,...unarmed of course. Those make the best kills. The defenseless. To PROVE that his faithful base will never abandon him. Now how would his multitudinous TOADY SYCOPHANTS justify that? Oh wait. He is a checkensh** coward. He would never do it himself. Does he even know how to "work" a gun? He can't even fire someone face to face how in the he** can he fire a gun and murder someone? He will direct someone else to do it just like his dismembering good buddy the Saudi Crown Prince did vis a vis Khashoggi.  You lie with dogs you are a dog. WOOF WOOF!

Posted - May 26, 2019

Responses

• An interesting fantasy. The colorful metaphor that you use is misquoted. This old adage goes as follows:You lie down with dogs, you get fleas. I do have a question of my own. Were you ever a creative consultant for the old "Twilight Zone" TV series?
      May 26, 2019 8:00 AM MDT

Where does all of your hatred and hostility come from, Rosie?
      May 26, 2019 8:20 AM MDT

How many times do you have to ask people this same question?  HOW MANY TIMES?  

She explains to you a MONSTER who everyone agrees is a monster but you.  Where does your goading for no reason come from? 
      May 26, 2019 8:29 AM MDT

Everyone? Who's everyone? Sorry, but you, Rosie, and three other people do not constitute "everyone." And I simply asked Rosie where all of her hatred and hostility come from. I refrained from asking why she doesn't appear to have anything better/more productive to do with her time than to rant and rave about something she cannot change. This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at May 26, 2019 8:43 AM MDT
      May 26, 2019 8:41 AM MDT

Sorry, but you have your facts so construed that it is impossible to communicate with you.  Yet you keep trying to interject goading commentary just to incite.  You offer nothing in return except this opinion of yours designed to just irritate and offer zilch.  I bet you don't even know who is in office.  I bet you don't.  It doesn't matter to you as long as you can be contrary to the writer.  That is all you do.  

Nearly 60 percent of U.S. voters surveyed say President Trump should be either impeached and removed from office or formally censured, according to a new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released exclusively to The Hill.
      May 26, 2019 8:59 AM MDT

60%? I thought you said everyone. And don't you know better than to trust polls? Remember all the polls that promised Hillary would win in 2016? And even if they asked 1,000 people (highly unlikely) and 600 said yes, THERE ARE 323 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE USA! That's not anywhere close to everyone. This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at May 26, 2019 9:19 AM MDT
      May 26, 2019 9:07 AM MDT

impeach this rotten, stinking moron.  IMPEACH NOW.  
      May 26, 2019 8:30 AM MDT

When?
      May 26, 2019 8:41 AM MDT

You have cat scratch fever.

Nearly 60 percent of U.S. voters surveyed say President Trump should be either impeached and removed from office or formally censured, according to a new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released exclusively to The Hill.

Cat Scratch Fever

Well I don't know where they come from
    But they sure do come
    I hope they comin' for me
    And I don't know how they do it but they sure do it good
    I hope they doin' it for free

They give me cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever

The first time that I got it
    I was just ten years old
    I got it from some kitty next door
    I went and see the Dr. and he gave me the cure
    I think I got it some more

They give me cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever

I got a bad cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever

It's nothin' dangerous I feel no pain
    I've got to ch-ch-change
    You know you got it when you're going insane
    It makes a grown man cryin' cryin'
    Won't you make my bed

I make the pussy purr with the stroke of my hand
    They know they gettin' it from me
    They know just where to go
    When they need their lovin' man
    They know I do it for free

I give 'em cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever
    They got it bad scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever

Cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever

Cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever
    Cat scratch fever

Songwriters: TED NUGENT
    © Round Hill Music Big Loud Songs
    For non-commercial use only.
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 26, 2019 8:56 AM MDT
      May 26, 2019 8:50 AM MDT

On Memorial Day weekend?
      May 26, 2019 9:06 AM MDT