Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » I wonder what would have happened if Superman's capsule had landed in Bolivia. Any thoughts?

I wonder what would have happened if Superman's capsule had landed in Bolivia. Any thoughts?

Posted - May 30, 2019

Responses

...if Superman's capsule had landed...

https://data.grammarbook.com/blog/verbs/if-i-would-have-vs-if-i-had/

I have no idea what might have happened if the landing had been in Bolivia.  I never read comic books or even the Sunday comics.  I hate reading out of those little bubbles. 
    This post was edited by Thriftymaid at May 30, 2019 11:20 PM MDT
      May 30, 2019 7:07 PM MDT

NOOOOOOOOOOO. Another Randy. I am verklempt.
      May 30, 2019 9:28 PM MDT

I was the original grammar nazi on answerbag.  I don't correct small errors or every one I see,  but this one is becoming a pet peeve.  It sounds horrible as well as being SO VERY incorrect.   So, yes, I will always point this out.   

Yours truly,
    Thrifty
      May 31, 2019 1:36 PM MDT

Yes...I re-read it. It was pretty bad. I don't even talk like that.
      May 31, 2019 2:32 PM MDT

I don’t know very much about Bolivia or it’s political culture, so all I can say is that he would speak Spanish, and he wouldn’t mind the humidity as much. But there is an interesting comic about an alternate reality where Superman‘s Capsule lands in Russia
      May 31, 2019 1:10 AM MDT

(it's political culture its political culture)
      May 31, 2019 6:09 AM MDT

holy mother of christ Randy D
      June 1, 2019 2:55 AM MDT

He might have turned out Gangstá and become a bit of a  fly by night person.  :( 
      May 31, 2019 2:15 AM MDT

His appearance wouldn't change ... that's due to his Kryptonian genes, not where he was raised.

He would either be more anti-authoritarian, or a tool of a totalitarian regime.
      May 31, 2019 9:09 AM MDT

Big Smiles!  This could be!
      May 31, 2019 12:43 PM MDT

It kind of depends on what era his little nut landed.
    He would have loved Llamas and taught them it isn't nice to spit.
    He would have been happy about the agriculture and architectural design they had earlier.
    I hope he would have helped to devolp that further without mining for so much silver.  Most of all, I hope he would have taught them to better take care of each other, have clean water, and the biggest lesson of all.  They are going to run out of what little some of them already have if they don't stop reproducing.
    He would hopefully tell them it is great to have sex just don't have any product.  It's not like mining.  You don't have to have something come out nine months later.  Just enjoy each other, the sharing of bodies, and the act.
    Wisdom from Superman's mom that he brought with him to share with the people of Bolivia.
    Take Care of your Planet and each other. This post was edited by Merlin at May 31, 2019 2:34 PM MDT
      May 31, 2019 12:57 PM MDT