Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think HE** is a state of mind rather than a place in time. The 2016 "election" brought it to us. Do we DESERVE it? Will we survive it?

I think HE** is a state of mind rather than a place in time. The 2016 "election" brought it to us. Do we DESERVE it? Will we survive it?

Posted - June 2, 2019

Responses

I think it important to understand that a particular candidate we may favor will not always win.  Not sure we "deserved" Obama for eight years but we got him and we have survived him. 
      June 2, 2019 6:59 AM MDT

Though we have had some rough patches in our existence, the United States has survived and prospered for well over 200 years. The 2016 election has done nothing to change that. We are still surviving and prospering. Unfortunately, there are many folks, some right here in AM, who would love to see this country fail and keep coming up with ideas to try and make that happen. :)
      June 2, 2019 8:43 PM MDT

Are you willing to stipulate precisely what you mean by identifying those "ideas" to which you refer? It would be nice to get a handle on what you are talking about since your brain and mine are not remotely alike and therefore I would prefer not to have to GUESS. Thank you for your elusive and quixotic reply. Can you illuminate it and identify or do you prefer to have me guess?
      June 3, 2019 5:42 AM MDT