Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » How does karma work? I found $10 bill on the ground today; could that be reward for helping little old lady cross the street 14 years ago?

How does karma work? I found $10 bill on the ground today; could that be reward for helping little old lady cross the street 14 years ago?

After finding the  $10. that memory just came to mind out of the blue for no particular reason. 

Posted - June 3, 2019

Responses

You were supposed to die of pancreatic cancer but you didn't because you helped that old lady.  

The 10 you found was payment for just being an all-round nice guy.  Thank yew Jaysus.
      June 4, 2019 12:55 AM MDT

Oh is that how it works. The person who lost it being punished for something bad they did then.
      June 4, 2019 1:02 AM MDT

If it is karma, think of how rich you would be if you had helped more than just one little old lady.
      June 4, 2019 5:17 AM MDT

Maybe finding the  $10 just means I did one more good thing than I did bad things. 
      June 4, 2019 9:40 AM MDT

It all depends on if she wanted to cross the road or not.....If you just grabber her arm and frog marched her across the road ,you might then need to rethink your good intentions mode of thinking....

As the German Gastapo use to say during the last Second World War to captured people......" Ve hav vay's ob making yew Valk".    
    Please excuse my bad German translation.....as I'm still  trying to learn to speck Engrish ....:(
      June 4, 2019 5:46 AM MDT

I think she would have smacked me with her cane if she didn't want to cross.  She seemed pleased anyway and told me she was ok now; she lived nearby.
      June 4, 2019 9:44 AM MDT

That's what I call a close call then....:) 
      June 4, 2019 2:09 PM MDT

• No.  Karma doesn't take place in this life according to its source material.  People in the west have this bastardized idea of it. It isn't put good in get good out as people think it means.  It is the force the determines your place after reincarnation.
      June 4, 2019 7:42 PM MDT

I know it doesn't work that way.  I think it applies to your next life. 
      June 4, 2019 8:03 PM MDT