Active Now

my2cents
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Name two things: one that's in your house but should be in your car, one that's in your car but should be in your house. ~

Name two things: one that's in your house but should be in your car, one that's in your car but should be in your house. ~

Posted - June 4, 2019

Responses

My car engine.  I take it out at night and bring it in the house so it doesn't get dirty.

My refrigerator.  I find that I get very hungry while driving.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 4, 2019 8:03 AM MDT
      June 4, 2019 7:59 AM MDT

Me and my car keys.

The keys should be in my car's ignition so I can start the engine and go to my appointment.  But nooo, they're not there.  Guess I must have left them in the house (thank goodness I had hid a spare house key outside).  Yet when I went back to find them, behold... no keys there either.  Where can they be (I'm going to be late!)?  After over an hour of searching and head scratching, it turns out that they fell out of my pocket while I was in the car looking for them in the first place. Unfortunately, the auto-lock engaged, so now they're locked (safely) inside my car on the driver's seat.  (sigh) The keys are in the car but should be here in the house with me.  I'm inside the house calling a locksmith when I should be in the car going to my appointment. (don't even get me started on where the stupid spare car key is/should be!!!)
      June 4, 2019 1:39 PM MDT