Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » What do you think of "Out! Out! Enemy Of The Earth!" a real U.K. Anti Trump rally cry in a crowd of thousands of protesters!?

What do you think of "Out! Out! Enemy Of The Earth!" a real U.K. Anti Trump rally cry in a crowd of thousands of protesters!?

Posted - June 4, 2019

Responses

only DONALD could nauseate the entire world.
      June 5, 2019 12:26 AM MDT

They want to take him to the edge of the earth and make him walk the plank so he'll fall off.
      June 5, 2019 12:41 AM MDT

No. No.  You got a piece of this wrong.  The Flat Earthers INCLUDE Trump.  They are part of his base.  They would never throw their idiot savant, minus the savant, off the edge.

June 5, 2019 1:35 AM MDT

Right.. ok.
      June 5, 2019 1:54 AM MDT

Right.. ok.
      June 5, 2019 1:54 AM MDT

The UK protests are only the tip of the iceberg.
    People in many countries all over the world feel the same.
    America has no idea how its behaviours impact on others. I really mean, NO IDEA.
    When I tune in to Fox, PBS, CNN, CBS or NBC I notice that overseas news tends to be minimised so that Americans really don't hear about or understand what's going on, and that little is naturally through the American perspective. It rarely explores in any depth how or why others hold the views they do, or how they are affected by American enterprises.
    To see the truth, you would have to travel - and not as a tourist.

Others have no say in the matter even when the issues are lethal - like climate change.
      June 5, 2019 9:17 PM MDT