Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Finance » What is something for which you've been saving money, but deep down inside, you believe is probably futile? ~

What is something for which you've been saving money, but deep down inside, you believe is probably futile? ~

Posted - June 5, 2019

Responses

No.  Never.  I don't do things like that.  I don't even buy those stupid Lottery tickets.  

I don't throw money away for ANY reason.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 5, 2019 3:19 PM MDT
      June 5, 2019 9:40 AM MDT

Food.  Since I can no longer afford healthcare so what good will food do me?
      June 5, 2019 10:02 AM MDT

For big items, like land, houses and porsches, I like to buy flat out.
    Making payments isn't actually owning them.
    I have always dreamed of having copious amounts of money so I could divide it according to how I see fit. Like stop using the oceans as our dump. (Getting smarter, not dumber.  Helping the others that live on this planet, too. etc.) and plenty to play in at the end to take Don and see the world and the cultures that exist here.  
    Always to make this a better place for everything and everyone.
    I will need a lot of money to do that because that is the society in which we live.  Lots of money. This post was edited by Merlin at June 5, 2019 3:09 PM MDT
      June 5, 2019 10:08 AM MDT

I already saved enough to last the rest of my life with my three pensions. Not futile.
      June 5, 2019 3:11 PM MDT

Old age. I'm staying so young that old age doesn't seem possible.
      June 5, 2019 3:18 PM MDT