Active Now

Danilo_G
Thebigd
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What are some major events in one's life where you could never get on with your life until those events were resolved?

What are some major events in one's life where you could never get on with your life until those events were resolved?

Posted - June 6, 2019

Responses

I won't describe it in detail, but it was an insoluble personal problem that was finally resolved through agency outside my sphere of influence.

(Nothing involving anything legal.)
      June 6, 2019 3:27 PM MDT

Right now I have hit the re-set button of my life.  Getting new health insurance a new hair dresser (the look of my hair is definately not worth the price), finding a church, going to join a gym, change the way I dress, taking some time off to re-inforce my foundation.  
      June 6, 2019 4:09 PM MDT

All I know is that she'd better get that sammich in here very quickly or there's going to be plenty of trouble.

~

June 6, 2019 5:30 PM MDT

Taking care of my mom in her last years. I didn't know how much of my time and financial support I needed to keep available for her.
      June 6, 2019 5:48 PM MDT

I have really never been like that.  I resolve things for myself in my own mind and in my own ways. But mostly they just seem to resolve themselves as I am seldom bothered by such things.  If I don't deal with something today I will handle it tomorrow.  If necessary. 
      June 6, 2019 8:33 PM MDT

An event is an event...there is no solving it.  There may be learning to deal with whatever emotional crisis it caused you.  We could start listing life crises but we can't have a one-size-fits-all answer about the steps and amount of time needed for accepting, dealing, healing, moving on.
      June 6, 2019 9:14 PM MDT

My birth.
      June 7, 2019 1:41 AM MDT