Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever have someone purposely try to pick a fight with you for no apparent reason?

Ever have someone purposely try to pick a fight with you for no apparent reason?

I experienced it only once long ago with an ex. The peculiar thing was that it was so obvious that is what he was doing. I could not figure out why until much later. If it happened to you too did you ever figger out why?

Posted - June 9, 2019

Responses

Yes...in my high school shower. One of the basketball players decided to bully this skinny little white kid. I knocked him on his a**. I had been studying karate for two years. I never got bullied again.
      June 9, 2019 12:06 PM MDT

HIGH FIVE kiddo! Good for you. You put him in his place very handily! Thank you for sharing that with us E and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      June 9, 2019 12:20 PM MDT

• I was never bullied, but when I was still in school I got sh*t from other girls all the time about clothes, hair, boyfriends, etc, etc.

If I stood very close and just stared in their eyes things usually got quiet.

Being weird has its charms.
      June 9, 2019 12:14 PM MDT

Was that the Mercy part or the Fertility part Goddess? Averting gazing into your eyes is something I shall not soon forget! Thank you for your reply. Very mystical and je ne sais quoi! :)
      June 9, 2019 12:58 PM MDT

Not really Rosie....I Was brought up in a large and extended family and could never let anyone best me....
      June 9, 2019 12:29 PM MDT

That means you are competitive D. Not me. I do not have a competitive bone in my body. I say my piece whenever wherever whatever. But I have never had to be "best" or "better than". I never compare me to anyone for the purpose of determining who is "better than". I must be defective because most normal people do love the competition so they can show/prove how much better they are than their competitors/peers. That's what drive drives athletes to excel I expect. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee! :)
      June 10, 2019 4:13 AM MDT

To best someone means to be street wise and not be able to be treated like a fool or duped Rosie....
    I can think and react instantly and read people's minds about what they are thinking and maybe about to do..
    Body language ,tiny facial expressions ,their eyes and where they are looking gives them away..
    If you are in any way normal ,it's very hard to conseal fully what you are thinking or about to do...

If someone is going to strike out at you ,they automatically take a certain stance first....

Watch any group of people talking together and you can tell who is the aggressor and who  is not thinking those kind of thoughts....
      June 10, 2019 4:24 AM MDT

I am NOT streetwise at all D.  I'd be a sitting duck for any aggressor. My brain doesn't operate on that level. I know my limitations. I was a painfully shy youngster. I still withdraw when things get too hairy for me to deal with or when the "vibes" are hostile belligerent.. I mostly just want to be myself and either engage politely with folks or be left entirely alone. I don't seek battle or combat or fights. I avoid them. I don't feel any need to prove myself to anyone. I outgrew that decades ago. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 10, 2019 4:34 AM MDT

We are what we are Rosie and as long as we don't go treading on other people toes to often ,all should be fine...:)
      June 10, 2019 4:41 AM MDT

Precisely! :)
      June 10, 2019 4:42 AM MDT

:)
      June 10, 2019 4:57 AM MDT