Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Joe Biden is acting very weird. I'm sorry. I do not want this guy. Is this the best we can DO?????

Joe Biden is acting very weird. I'm sorry. I do not want this guy. Is this the best we can DO?????

Posted - June 9, 2019

Responses

Wow, a week and a half ago he was your Messiah. The Uncle Gropey thing wearing thin with you now?

June 9, 2019 11:56 PM MDT

He's getting CREEPY, Randy.  I knew I had some misgivings because he was so OLDDDD he is gonna die before his terms end.  

But, I thought he had it together enough to at least not only beat Trump but hold it together until we get more Democrats in power.  But, I don't think this guy is on the ball.  Compared to Trump my parakeet is a better choice.  But the only reason I was all for him is because I thought he would at least get Trump ousted and I don't care who it is that does that one.  (except a GOP candidate... don't trust them as far as I can throw any of them) 

June 10, 2019 12:12 AM MDT

• If I vote for Biden, it will only be because he has won the primary and I'm voting against Trump. And I'm tried of voting against someone. We have to be able to do better than this. 
      June 10, 2019 12:49 AM MDT

My senti8ments exactly.  I don't know if he has the "power" to make the Dems even show up to the polls.  This is a hot mess to me.  I would love Bernie or Elizabeth to win but I am not sure they could swing it.  
      June 10, 2019 1:02 AM MDT

I couldn't agree more, but unless and until they change campaign finance laws, you will get the best candidate money can buy.  
      June 10, 2019 7:48 AM MDT

This is scary.  This guy is not up for this challenge.  I don't see it.  
      June 10, 2019 8:26 AM MDT

Well, if it's a choice between him and Trump, it's Biden for me.
      June 10, 2019 2:54 PM MDT

Joe Biden has always been a weirdo and a loose cannon.  I watched him while he played Vice President to President Obama, and his behavior was worse than a two year old. 

Don't let desperation lead you in the wrong direction. This post was edited by Natz at June 11, 2019 11:19 PM MDT
      June 10, 2019 9:49 AM MDT

His behavior can't possibly be any worse than Trump's.
      June 10, 2019 2:54 PM MDT