Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Trump promises Kim Jung Un Protection from CIA spying." Comments?

"Trump promises Kim Jung Un Protection from CIA spying." Comments?

Posted - June 11, 2019

Responses

... because the CIA is the only spy agency we have.   LOL
      June 11, 2019 3:17 PM MDT

I gather you know the backstory. Apparently the half-brother Kim had killed was found to be a source for the CIA. When the sb prez lerned of it he assured Kim CIA would never spy on him. So you are the sb prez wiggle room then?  He said nothing about our other intelligence agencies spying? Or do you think he meant the guy he "fell in love" will never have to worry because the sb prez said it woujld never happen "my my auspices" whatever the he** THAT means? I guess it could be are you imply Walt. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      June 12, 2019 2:27 AM MDT

I haven't heard about it yet but it sure doesn't sound like a good idea. I figure Kim has already broken agreements so to insure him nobody is going to keep an eye on him is nuts. I'm wondering if Trump has the authority to tell the CIA what they can or can't do - I'm going to google and find out more about it. Cheers! 
      June 11, 2019 7:39 PM MDT

Apparently the half-brother Kim had killed was a CIA source. The sb prez learned of it and that's why he assured Kim the CIA would never spy on him "under my ausprices". I guess the illiterate sb  prez meant while he is prez. He is not the most articulate person ya know! Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Wednesday! :)
      June 12, 2019 2:29 AM MDT